or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

There was no sight of Megan's hind so the jury's still out on whether the movie is any good...
 To paraphrase Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body - "you're not even a backdoor virgin"!
I thought they were all females and the pigs were males.   I thought it was a subtle dig at the cliché of male chauvinism...
He's not being serious. He's just being dasanman69. And don't call him Shirley.
 Guess you meant Mac Pro? No, I don't have one yet. The bank heist didn't work out...
 OK, I did see your /s tag, so I'm not sure if you are joking or whether you are serious (as you are generally with Apple stock prices). However, given that Apple's market cap is more than Google's what does it mean? Lower Market Cap + Higher Share Price = less shares on the market. That would explain the high price for Google. Of course, the Street is irrational when it comes to Apple, but whatever it is, it seems naïve to expect Apple shares to match Google's in price...
 I'd like the big mac myself - the Mac Pro. Hold the sauce please!
 This looks more like a Samsung Galaxy phone. EDIT: Pipped by Rogifan and Jakeb.
 This is the only thread where we can boast of how many Apple products we have and not be called trolls! So here goes:iPod 3rd GeniPod PhotoiMac 27" late-2009iPhoneiPhone 3GiPhone 3GSiPhone 4iPhone 4SiPhone 5iPhone 5sMacBook Pro 15" early-2011Mac Mini 20062 Mac Minis 2013MacBook Air 2012Apple TViPadiPad 2iPad 3rd Gen.iPad 4th Gen.iPad AiriPad Mini Of course, not all of them are in use!!
If the iPhone loses the entire front bezel then I guess the fingerprint scanner will be at the back - swipe behind to scan...   And Sony does not have to worry about a front camera for the iPhone. It'll be back to where it all began, the first iPhone...