or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I love Goooooooooooooold!
How can someone who does not even know what Malware is, expect it? A person would be suspicious of buying a device from a guy in a trench coat in an alley. Why would they worry about something being sold at Best Buy?   A person buys something that "does what an iPad does" at 1/4th the price. He should be intelligent enough to know that it may not last too long. But how can he be expected to know that his privacy is at stake?   I agree with @SolipsismY and...
 Even an Office 365 subscription comes with OneDrive storage.  Hell, now you don't even need a subscription for basic editing and storage on the Cloud. With iCloud+iWork and MS Office+OneDrive, I fail to see how Dropbox will help.iCloud+iWork on the Web are platform agnostic. MS Office on OS X, iOS and Windows (and Android shortly) is also omnipresent. I think the market requirement of Dropbox is diminishing. Of course, I don't use it at all, so there will be some...
The Galaxy S3 was lightning in a bottle and Samsung should have realised that and done things differently.   It was nice while it lasted, but I've now moved on from laughing at Samsung's expense. I'm on the verge of ordering a Retina 5K iMac and plan to start working with FCP X and am really excited about it!
@Benjamin Frost, what happened man? Your comments went from harmless Fight Club to full blown Project Mayhem in under a year!!
@512ke, the iPhone and iPad death watch lists are amazing, aren't they? I also love reading Techpinions - some of their articles are amazing. And the good ol' Macalope on the weekends.   The people will never apologise, but as long as we have the Internet, all their stupidity will be recorded for the ages.   They'll be the first against the Wall when Apple takes over the universe. Resistance is futile... oh crap! I slipped up. It's not 2104 right?
I thought Boyle dropped out of the project as well? I can't stand Seth Rogan. Still, he will not be the deciding factor for me, it will be the director.
 Apologies for quoting the entire post, but I'm filing this one for future reference.
I love seeing thumbs up on troll comments. It helps me block more of these guys at one shot rather than running through them in the forum.
Mine is expected end of this month. 128GB 6 Plus. I hope it comes. My 5c is only a couple of months old but I'm getting pangs for the new one!