or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

Unless I'm missing something, you can still option-click on the library and view individual files right? Is this not the case with Photos?
 I think you misunderstand @TheWhiteFalcon. He was just answering someone's query. His posts, as far as I can recall, are pretty good and he is an Apple user. You seem to have taken his comment out of context.
Boyhood is definitely on my watch list. The premise of Boyhood is intriguing and I have heard that beyond the central conceit, the movie itself is still pretty great so just can't wait to watch it.  Truffaut's Antoine Doinel  films had the same actor and were shot over a span of 20 years, but rather than one continuous movie, they were simply adventures of the same character at different points in his life. The 400 Blows is still an amazing movie 53 years later!
 The 2014 movie I loved was Interstellar. Despite what anyone's opinion is about the 3rd act, it was one hell of a ride.  That seems to be a running theme with Nolan's movies though... the 3rd act really divides movie goers. Another little underrated gem was John Wick. Nothing too complex. Just a nice, tight revenge flick.
So why jump onto the announcement bandwagon if you aren't sure? I don't think something drastic went wrong with CarPlay for them to change their minds about it later.
 I downloaded the beta version of Affinity Photo. The one thing that really intrigued me was that it supports CMYK, something that Pixelmator lacks.I still need to play around with it, but it really looks interesting.
I think you underestimate the trolls and haters...
@sestewart, I don't know about Office 2013, but I have had no issues with Office 365. I think the iOS apps are very well done and the fact that it now supports iCloud Drive is amazing. The only issue is the new Outlook app not accepting Office 365 accounts. I hope they sort that quickly.   Office 2011 for Mac is really, really long in the tooth and I am looking forward to Office 2015 release. 
Why didn't Apple file for a mis-trial? If the judge is opinionated, wouldn't they have had grounds to appeal for a mis-trial? I wonder why they didn't.
 Yes @lkrupp, get serious. This is Apple we are talking about. If anything, they'd rather be tied to Wayne Industries, not a pale imitation like Stark...