or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

So how many times did you try it before you gave up? I am not dissing you (completely!) but it is strange that you have a 24K track library but lose interest in listening if you need to wait for 5-10 minutes. 
 Why?
I take it back. Ive is not responsible for that monstrosity then! Thanks for the link.
India. Too soon for Greece jokes...
Well, it looks out like Apple has sorted my issue! I went ahead and tried to enable iTunes Music on iCloud, it said that, since I had local music, I could choose to either merge the local files to iCloud, or replace my local library with iCloud Music.   Awesome! The Music app just keeps getting better and better. 
 I want to thank all you esteemed members of the First World for subsidising Apple Music for us in the Third World. $9.99/ $14.99 becomes approximately $2/ $3 for us here! A no-brainer!!
Excellent service so far. I'm just loving it.   I love that there are playlists from Rolling Stone, PitchFork and Q Magazine. I love that there are so many artists that I can listen to. It really is an amazing service.   The iOS update went off very smoothly and the Music app is the best it has ever been.   I got my update notice at 8:15 PST. When I first opened the Music app, I got a small UI bug:  
This is the one thing that bothers me. I listen to a lot of concerts (bootlegs) and they are on my iPhone. iTunes Match takes too long to upload them, especially since the music on my phone is about 70GB. So I cannot turn on iCloud Music without losing all these, or uploading them first, which takes too long.   As of now, I'm just streaming the music, even though I have subscribed to the family plan. I need to prioritise and upload one playlist at a time, then turn on...
Much as I appreciate Ive's design of Apple products, that is one ugly car. Maybe I do not understand or appreciate the design aesthetics, but damn, that is still one ugly car.
Samsung is screwed. They hired the people who made that sucky Apple Maps!  /s