or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

Could be something along those lines. But rather than constantly recording, it probably only starts when the Camera App is opened and stops when the app is closed. Or, it could be a combination of TouchID and the Camera App - that some algorithm tells it that the person is in the Camera App and is about to use the button. That doesn't account for the volume button trigger though.
 Take a little time to read the article before you comment on it. It stops you from saying something stupid and gives us one less idiotic post to comment on/ ignore.   I'm just guessing, but I think Live Photos only works with the rear camera. Just my guess though.
I found the AirStrip (?) demo very cool. I think it just shows the tip of the iceberg as far as the disruption Apple could cause in Healthcare. Probably was my favourite demo from the event.   I love that tan leather strap for the Apple Watch. I'd love to get one. It looks very nice.
Don't be starting no shit now Hagger!
Well, I have to wait for a couple of months after it launches in the US. 
Well, the beating of Apple by the US Judicial System continues. No pun intended.
I picked up an iPhone 6 for my wife last month. Our home now have all the 10 models! And now Apple's going to release 2 more....damn!
I had this scheduled for tonite, but there's an Apple Event to stream first! I'll probably watch this tomorrow.    In all probability, Danny Boyle's Steve Jobs movie may be a breath of fresh (fictional) air after watching this.
I'm with you. I never could figure out Twitter early on and just gave up. I'd given up on Facebook 3-4 years back. Never miss either of them.
Just another 12 hours to go as I type this. Yeah, they seem to forget that Apple had a few streams after the fiasco which went off seamlessly. The shit's gonna hit the fan tomorrow though. Every troll is going to crawl out of the woodwork and claim how underwhelming it was.