or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

Didn't they already do that during the iPhone 4 Gizmodo fiasco? Just yanking your chain sog!
The Prestige!
Well, there was a best of available. But all of a sudden it turned up today when I searched for it again. Just downloading it now for off-line listening. There were a few albums that weren't on iTunes for purchase, when the iTMS launched here. Unfortunately, some of it is still not available with Music, like Richard Pryor.
That's @tooltalk for you. I'll admit this is a new one though. Android and Samsung want to share the savings with customers so the prices are going down. Apple is greedy so they keep the savings till the next model launches.A change from the usual arguments.
Sad I cannot find (the original) Straight Outta Compton on Music. I really wanted to hear it since I never got the chance to listen to it.
He's already said what he had to say. He told the guys at Apple never to sit back and think of what he'd do and say and run Apple the way they think is the best.
Is there anyway to backup the Health data right now? The last 2-3 times I reset and restored an iPhone from a backup, the Health data was lost.   Edit: It would be nice if Apple allowed Health data to be exported as well!
If this had released a couple of years back, it would have been ideal for Dr. Rajesh Kootrapalli. Too bad he got over his selective mutism.  Maybe that's the market they are targeting...
I haven't but thanks for this post. I was thinking of upgrading my Bootcamp partition to Windows 10. I guess I'll wait a little longer to see how the graphics pan out on the 5K iMac.