or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to add a Table of Contents to a Pages document either on the Cloud or on my iPad. Is there an option to do so that I am unable to find, or is it simply not there?
 Ladies and Gentlemen - the Architect of the Matrix! Ergo! Vis-à-vis! Concordantly!
  Personally, I don't want Slurpy blocking anyone. I love it when he tears idiots a new one.
 Looks like @GatorGuy is reading Atlas Shrugged 50 years too late...
Stop f*cking listening to hip-hop, rap and Cannibal Corpse people!
 In the Indian iTMS, there is only one price for songs. It works out to about $0.25 per song.
 I generally enjoy your posts, but I cannot understand your contempt/ irritation with DED. Best to ignore if you don't like it right?
I still need to get around to installing Mavericks on one Mac Mini and my MBP. I'm using it on my iMac and second Mini and I haven't had any issues with it.   I'm gonna keep upgrading as long as my computers are eligible for the upgrades!
 Almost the same calculations I made when my wife wanted Access... buy a copy of Office 2011 (or something), or opt for a 365 subscription. I went for the subscription and now I have an added bonus of being able to use this on my iPad!
 God, I hope not. Buying 3 iPhones a year will kill me.