or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

The more I hear about MacRumors, the more I am glad I don't visit that site. I personally think it makes no sense to try and listen to music on the iPad or iPhone speakers. Use earphones/ headphones/ speakers/ Air-play.I mean, really, what kind of stereo separation are you expecting along the width of an iPad?
 You know that is besides the point TS was making. But I agree with you. I love buying physical copies of books - hardbacks, paperbacks, coffee table books, digests, comics, TPBs. Wherever I can, I stick to reading physical books. Of course, when I am travelling, nothing better than my iPad Air. It holds hundreds of comics and dozens of novels. It is a pity Apple still isn't selling books in India. I hope they start soon.
How does that saying go.... the more things change, the more they remain the same.Of course, that isn't valid here actually. I love this screenshot. I want to buy some really old OS versions and get them running on virtual machine if I can. I joined the Apple eco-system too late - during the Snow Leopard days.I do have a MacMini running Tiger, but I would love to get my hands on OS 9 and stuff before that...  
 @pazuzu, is that response satisfactory?
I keep seeing these Android toys around. I didn't know there was one for KitKat as well. Anyway, I wonder if someone would make a nice shiny Apple logo paperweight or something. It will be nice...
 I didn't understand most of your post, but remember that people who laugh their asses off generally get their ass handed to them pretty soon.
Apple was branded guilty before the trial began. It was just a farce. It is sad that Apple had to settle. Cote did Amazon proud. Hatchette is the first one that is being forced to bend over now. Things are going to get a lot worse.
 Yes, that is good.  Yes, that makes sense too.  Now you're just being ridiculous.
There was some loud cheering during the WWDC Keynote when Tim said they would have App trials....   Unfortunately, that was a bit premature because Tim said that developers could shoot an intro video and upload it. So, I don't think it is the real App trials that people wanted.   Still, @Lorin Schultz, the intro videos could possibly help you determine the usability and usefulness of an app.
Hmmm, I thought Yahoo was 'best friends' with Apple. This could be their way of showing 'we are independent' I guess.   Unfortunately, I haven't been too pleased with Yahoo search on my Mac. I end up using Google.   Also unfortunately, due to another story on AI, the moment I looked at the picture of Mayer, I was wondering what @NIZZARD wanted to do to her...