or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

And, as Amy Adam's drawls - "here, it's an ass"!
I'm obviously speaking of it not making sense in the context of the completely fictional world where the light sword exists. Is the cross-bar supposed to help protect his fingers from his opponent's lightsaber? It looks like it'd sooner accidentally chop his own fingers off before it actually protected him.To me it looked like they were trying to out-do the awesome moment when Darth Maul shows off the true extent of his lightsaber in The Phantom Menace.  Of course I'm...
I'd love to get this. It is a real neat toy!   I really don't know what to expect from the new Star Wars movie and whether it is a good thing or a bad thing that Lucas is not involved. I am not too happy with Disney's involvement, not am I a fan of what J.J. has done to Star Trek.   The trailer was ok, nothing too great. Kylo Ren's lightsaber with laser cross-guard does not make any sense to me. Still, I'll be watching this on the first weekend. 
Yeah, Apple should actually hire Richard Simmons for something...
Sometimes I think I need to unblock all the people I have blocked on this forum and enjoy the silliness. Then I feel that life is too short for all that crap.
September is right around the corner. It's going to be interesting seeing how Music plays out over the next 2 months.
See, this is never an issue for me. I upgrade to S and non-S models every year!
I think Best Buy expanding Watch sales to all their stores is a genuine 3rd party reappraisal of Tim's assertion that the Watch is selling very well.   I think the Watch has amazing opportunities and I'm already finding it increasingly difficult to not have on my hand. It is very difficult to explain to a non-Watch user just what makes it appealing. There isn't one single thing that you pin-point about it that cannot be refuted or dismissed, but the overall package...
I hope they start shipping these phones worldwide, contract-free for $0.99. I'd buy it in a moment of weakness!
You nailed it!! Those are the same stupid things that trolls raise! You'd better put the /s in soon, otherwise people will think you are serious. Oh wait, you ARE serious?