or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

Well, it is Dr. Dre, so there is an Apple connection. The previous stories were for Phil and Tim, so again, Apple connection.   I didn't bother to watch the videos, so I see no point in watching them and complaining, or complaining and watching!   I wonder why nobody challenged Sir Ive. Everyone is probably shit scared of him!!
 Apple don't use Aluminum. The use Aluminium!
Apple releases a Black, Silver, Gold (for the descendants of Xerxes), Blue, Yellow, Pink, Green and White iPhones. That is about as inclusive as it gets.   Unless the Rainbow coalition wants Violet, Indigo, Orange and Red phones as well.
I have an early-2011 15" MBP and had the issue on several occasions.   I mostly run Windows as it is my work laptop, so I assumed it was something with faulty drivers. Then when the computer refused to boot, I took it to the service centre. Luckily it was under warranty, so they fixed it and I haven't seen the issue since.   But if it is widespread, I hope Apple does initiate a recall.
The last movie I saw him in was Insomnia. Excellent performance. Sad to see a life end like that.
I really am enjoying the war between TS and Sog35. It a classic, right up there with Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant, Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin, Betamax vs. VHS, Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD. It's a pity the war will stop once the new iPhones are announced. God, I hope not!
 Well, @sog35 admitted on another thread that he was trolling.. specifically you TS!
It's been a long time since I used it, so can someone please clarify if 1Password directly interacts with Safari now, or do I still need to use their built-in browser?
 The horror.... the horror...
  Yes? You called?