or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

Wow! The Voight-Kampff will be a part of Google's tools to harvest information! Yes, I would feel emotional distress viewing a picture of a turtle stuck on its back.
 Is there an app for Duck Duck Go? I seem to recall reading about one but have not found it in the app store.
I've just started using Yosemite on my iMac and I like the UI so far. I was a little apprehensive about the dock because in pictures it looked like it regressed to Tiger style.   However, seeing it on my Mac, I think it looks really nice. I also like the fonts they used. Maybe it is just that they styles have changed that I like them. But overall, I an really excited to test drive 10.10.   I just can't wait to try Handoff.
 I don't think it is a fair comparison.The raison d'etre for Whatsapp and Wechat is messaging. For iOS, Messaging is just one part of a huge system. As iOS evolves, some parts of the system are updated with more things than others. For iOS 8, Messaging was one that got some neat updates.
 I understand what you are saying. I do not have any responses to your queries and doubts, but the way I see it, we are just seeing small pieces of a huge jigsaw puzzle. I was just playing around with the Health app and noticed that I had the option of logging steps. Now, obviously it doesn't make sense yet because I do not want to manually count the number of steps I am taking. There is something down the road, maybe this Fall, wherein this data will be automatically...
 Amen bro! The 5s and iPad Air just raised the hardware bar to stratospheric levels. iOS 8 and Yosemite (along with all the dev APIs) have done the same for software. This is the true power of vertical integration. In a war of attrition and one-upmanship, people are learning the hard way never to discount Apple.
 Apologies, but your post reminded me of 'Who's Line Is It Anyway?'. They'd have these games where the contestants had some random trait and someone had to guess who they are. You'd be Ryan Stiles and your character would be "guy who is living 10 months in the future and cannot wait for the next iOS update from Apple"!!
 Same here. The iPad used by my wife, my kid and I are on the same User Id.But I like this new feature since it will still keep unique Ids, thereby ensuring separate emails, notes and documents, but not having to buy the same app within the family.   I totally agree. Right now, my kid is only 4 so his dad is currently the greatest guy in the world. But soon he is not going to enjoy the same things I do, but I'm sure he'd opt out of family sharing then!!
The only forum I post on is AI. Looks like I made the right choice!
From now on, I'm just going to give a thumbs up to anyone who rebukes @Gatorguy These guys have the fortitude I do not. They deserve it.   And guys, please lay off @Constable Odo. He is a senior citizen.