or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

The one thing I would have liked on the iPhone 6+ is that the top icons coming halfway down on the 2-tap should remain like that till another 2-tap is done. As of now, the screen goes back to the original after a single click, which makes it slightly cumbersome. Of course, it may be a technical limitation, given that we open different apps.  Well no. Enjoy and Android don't go too well together!!
I really hoped the Nano would support Apple Music. Apple Music + FM is a very, very nice proposition.
The Notes app really looks good on iOS9. I'm really looking forward to it. I've tried using Evernote but somehow never found the love for it.The updated Notes app includes all the stuff I need, like attaching images, checklists, etc., so it really is what I'm looking for. Granted, Evernote may be more robust, but I'd take a pared down first party Apple app in this case!
To Hell with you!
 Screw that. Where's the Flying Toasters screensaver with the new translucent/ frost glass background?
Good to entice but bad for PR. Long standing Apple customers should actually get more perks.
I think it was something Apple was prepared for. It looks like they really did concentrate on under-the-hood changes, which is why there wasn't much to actually demo.   I also think it is unfair to compare this year's WWDC to last year's, because last year's was a real milestone with so much added on.    My takeaways are: more stability, less reliance on Google with the News app, improved Spotlight, Siri and Maps. With a new iMac, I can live with this release. El...
Why is it a threat to the music industry? If anything, the premium rates are much better than the competitors, which means more money for the music industry.   The free radio station is akin to the free Pandora and Spotify tiers, so it doesn't move the needle for the music industry, so to speak.   Why should they feel threatened by it?   I may have missed a few things due to a power outage for me during the stream.
By the sound of it, half the Internet will have a collective orgasm if Phil Shchiller previews a new Apple TV and says "No Apple TV my ass!"
  You're being too polite.