or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I don't think so. I am a paid iOS developer and am part of the Mavericks Beta program and I did get the email.
 Well, you did say it was a rant, so I think everybody except for @PhilBoogie avoided reading it!
 Wrong. Google countered Apple's Beats acquisition. They were filled with righteous anger - all hell-fire and brimstone because the press was making a big deal of how much Apple spent on Beats. A  well placed source said these were the exact words by Larry:"What the f***? We are the big spenders. We spend billions on acquisitions. Why is the press making such a big deal of 3 billion? We use that much to wipe our snot when we sneeze. Why, if I was that bald guy I'd throw...
 That would be Fries...
 I've flagged him. If he left out the 'gay boy' part, I would have let his post slide.
 It is just a joke that stems from recent rumors that state that the supposed 4.7" iPhone will have some features handicapped when compared to the supposed 5.5" model.
 What so confusing about the sentence? The review says that it looks like a safe (as in 'safety deposit box') where you keep your jewellery. Then it says that is fitting, considering that this is something like a safe (as in 'safety deposit box') for your data.
 I'm sure you'll find this one well after September. I'm on the lookout for a new iMac. But I can hang on to my old one for longer. So even if the new iMacs come early next year, I'm still fine with it. So what I mean is, if you can, it is better to wait and watch.
Seems like a great time to be chip designer right now. No more anti-poaching agreements and a lot of demand.   It feels good to know that the guys with the skills will now get paid their worth.
Atlas sounds promising. One of the reasons I didn't get the Nike Fuelband was because some reviews said that, being on your hand, it wouldn't log too much information if you are doing stuff like walking on a treadmill.   But if Atlas could track something like that, it would be really cool.   Whatever Apple is going to announce, it can't come soon enough.   On another note, when Hsieh handed in his papers to say he was joining Apple, Atlas Shrugged!