or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I wonder when we can start buying the space. I was all set to spend for Flickr, then it went free, but Yahoo will not create an account without my phone number. So, I decided against it.   I'd rather spend my money on something like this, which I know is specifically designed for my devices. I'll opt for 1TB!
 I always imagined you screaming 'sub-categories of sub-categories of sub-categories' like 'developers! developers! developers!'. When they got to that part of the keynote, I immediately thought to myself that you'd be one happy camper!!
  Thanks!
 I seemed to have missed something, but I've noticed a lot of ribbing on drblank off late and I don't see any new posts from him. Did something happen? Is he banned or has he just stopped posting?
  That is even better than 'skating to where the puck will be' because sitting on the puck means you can control where it will be!
 You are too late! The goalpost has already been moved! 
To the people saying Brunner should have been a part of the deal, the way I see it, Apple was only interested in acquiring 1 company - Beats.   Brunner has his own design firm. His contribution to Beats was the iconic design it has now, which is copyrighted and owned by Beats, which is now a part of Apple.   The only thing Brunner would have brought was design know-how and that is something Apple doesn't really need right now. What sense would it make for Apple to buy...
 Both of you have points.You are right about questioning not being trolling.Patchy is right because quite a lot of us know Pazuzu's posting history.
I am seeing the first signs of falling service from Amazon now. I always loved their sales and after-sales service.   However, off late, there are too many items listed that are not fulfilled by Amazon. That means that most of them do not ship to where I stay. It really is frustrating.   They do have a search now for Amazon Fulfilled stuff, but there is just too many sellers there now.   As for Comixology, I never liked the app much anyway, but I'm in it for the free...
 You don't know Tallest Skil very well, do you?  @MRsneezy, now you do!