or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I take umbrage to the fact that you assume it's ok to cover your "5cm piece of plastic for design genius" with a "beautiful leather wallet" but you assume he covers his beautiful iPhone with an "ugly overpriced piece of cloth/ plastic". For all we know, you wallet is crap. but you think it's pretty. We only have your word for it. And I did use the word "umbrage". I'm speaking to an Englishman, right?
 Wait, are you saying that The Terminator is not scientifically accurate? Take that back (to the past)!!
John Rogers' quote always tickles me when I read it:   "There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."
Sounds pretty interesting. If there is one thing about Danny Boyle, it's that he doesn't phone-in his work. So despite what a dick Sorkin is, I'll watch this when it's available for rent.  For now though, The Martian is the one movie I want to watch on the big screen. And then there's Star Wars...
Too true. If only Microsoft could understand this.
This is @sog35. He's most definitely joking.
Tim already outed this a while back. People thought he was joking...   Edit: Tim already "outed" this - no pun intended.
The store is always so packed. It also has place for people to sit down and just chill, which is nice. That Apple flag flying in front is what kept me walking from Piccadilly every time I visited London.
There's one on every topic... "yeah, yeah, this is OK, but Apple needs to fix too".
Yes, largest individual shareholder. But I think that was something like 7.7% , which is far from a controlling stake.