or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I'm sure the video of the Watch showed it getting wet.   So we have the Watch Edition, the Sport Edition and the Edition Edition!   I am pretty excited about this and hope to get one in April. The 42mm Apple Watch Stainless Steel with Link Bracelet is what I am looking forward to...
Does this put to rest the story that Apple probably sold more devices in China than USA the past quarter?
 Every device that runs Windows is a POS! I jest of course.
Is it Fat32 that has a limit on the maximum file size? You cannot copy files > 4 GB on it right? I can't seem to remember if that was a Fat32 limitation or an NTFS limitation. If it is a Fat32 limitation, can your iPhoto library grow to more than 4GB? Will it recognise it as a folder with multiple files, or treat it as a single file? My iPhoto library is currently 315 GB and I have it on a Journaled 4TB drive. I am just curious about Fat32 options.
 Are you serious? Didn't you comment on the first story that came out saying MS would skip 9 and release Windows 10? You said the full name was "Microsoft Assembled Code Operating System X" - MAC OS  X.
And needless to say (but I'm saying it anyway), it will be even more of a beast on the iPhone 6S/ 7!
OT, but has Stanford put out its lessons for development on iOS8? The last I saw was iOS5 I think.
What the heck was that video of the most important things that happened in technology ever? Was there any point to it? How does it tie to the Microsoft Tablet PC? Is there a punchline I missed?
Didn't Apple go after the guy who claimed to have been co-creator of Beats on his website? I wonder why they don't go after Tony.
It's amazing how much this guy looks like Chillian Murphy.