or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

Absolutely true. If I had TS's talent, I'd clip that bit of the Joker lighting the pile of cash on fire and saying 'It's not about the money. It's about sending a message' from 'The Dark Knight'! EDIT: @sog35 - love reading your posts. Props to you!
Is Zuckerberg under the impression that Facebook is an OS? First there was the ill-advised Facebook phone UI thingy that nobody wanted. Now he wants to break it up into as many apps as possible.   Pretty soon, you will need to download the separate apps to throw sheep, join a ninja clan and whatever else people end up doing on FB.   The main app will just be a notification centre. "IRulz has thrown monkey shit at you. Go to your 'Throw Monkey Shit FB App' and respond...
 What naughty things do you do in your hotel room?
 A lot of Kindles, but not enough to account for 44% right? I mean, even if it was 10%, Bezos would actually announce sales figures!
 I like how you said that. Trying to go cold turkey on all things Google I see!
Comixology didn't have much of a choice. My major apprehension regarding digital comics was that we didn't own a copy of the file that could be backed up or whatever, like an MP3 file for music.   This is now addressed - at least partially, till DC and Marvel allow for it as well.   I'm not sure if it is a coincidence, but Apple is promoting 'Madefire' as an Editors' Pick. One of the things Madefire is publicising is that it allows for in-app purchase of...
 No, I wasn't trying out phones. I just needed to make an urgent call and the closest phone was a BlackBerry with the QWERTY keyboard.
 I was certain TS would give a thumb's up for this... I was right! Seriously though, so do I. I was expecting it 2 years back actually.
 Apple has made me dumb as a consumer. Last week, I left my iPhone at home and wanted to make a quick call, so I borrowed my neighbour's phone, which was a BlackBerry, with about a 100 keys. I just stared at the phone for about 30 seconds until the neighbour understood my plight and offered to dial the number for me. I never felt that stupid in a long, long time. Come to think of it, the last time it happened was when I was trying to navigate my cousin's Galaxy S3.
 Agree with everything you say. Possibly the most exciting time to be an Apple customer!