or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

Apple was branded guilty before the trial began. It was just a farce. It is sad that Apple had to settle. Cote did Amazon proud. Hatchette is the first one that is being forced to bend over now. Things are going to get a lot worse.
 Yes, that is good.  Yes, that makes sense too.  Now you're just being ridiculous.
There was some loud cheering during the WWDC Keynote when Tim said they would have App trials....   Unfortunately, that was a bit premature because Tim said that developers could shoot an intro video and upload it. So, I don't think it is the real App trials that people wanted.   Still, @Lorin Schultz, the intro videos could possibly help you determine the usability and usefulness of an app.
Hmmm, I thought Yahoo was 'best friends' with Apple. This could be their way of showing 'we are independent' I guess.   Unfortunately, I haven't been too pleased with Yahoo search on my Mac. I end up using Google.   Also unfortunately, due to another story on AI, the moment I looked at the picture of Mayer, I was wondering what @NIZZARD wanted to do to her...
 You don't understand. This is not the default wallpaper that the iPads come with. There is a purpose for this wallpaper. When a Samsung Tab User decides to choose a better life and get an iPad, he has to slowly be lowered into the new world. You can't just dump him there. He'll be like a fish out of water. In order to ease that transition, Apple has a wallpaper which acts as a familiar blanket for him...
Quote: Ok, that's hilarious you damn Brit!! Hope you don't mind if I flag you.
 Spellcheck? On AI??
 It immediately reminded me of Newhart in The Big Bang Theory. "Is, is that an... internet?"
 Ok, I don't think I understood this properly. How does wearing a watch mean that you are an ass and a user of people?
It is very interesting to get this perspective. My interest in HealthKit was how I could record and store my data like weight, blood glucose levels, etc. But when I read this, it showed I had a tunnel vision and that the potential for this is huge.   I somehow feel that Tim wants to make Health his legacy and will push this constantly and make it a revolutionary thing with dedicated hardware and, of course, apps.