or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I'll wait for the WWE version with the 80s/ 90s "superheroes and villains" playing the cast. Woz = The Bastian Booger and Steve = I.R.S.
 This just made me laugh. "It's just a modest update because the only differences are better camera, faster processors, more RAM and Force Touch". Meaning "the outside is the same, so it is just a modest update". In other words, "revolutionary" means "different shape".  If Force Touch is not revolutionary, then by the same logic, there hasn't been anything revolutionary since the first iPhone. I just can't get over how stupid the paragraph reads. I need to Major in...
Their set of apps are pretty neat. Good for them.
I'm waiting for the Force Touch Magic Trackpad. My trackpad has a lovely cracked pattern after it fell off the table. It still works though.
I've got the maxed out Fusion Drive version 5K iMac and I haven't even begun to give it a hard time! I'm planning to buy FCP X soon and then have some real fun with it.
 Didn't they already do that during the iPhone 4 Gizmodo fiasco? Just yanking your chain sog!
The Prestige!
Well, there was a best of available. But all of a sudden it turned up today when I searched for it again. Just downloading it now for off-line listening. There were a few albums that weren't on iTunes for purchase, when the iTMS launched here. Unfortunately, some of it is still not available with Music, like Richard Pryor.
That's @tooltalk for you. I'll admit this is a new one though. Android and Samsung want to share the savings with customers so the prices are going down. Apple is greedy so they keep the savings till the next model launches.A change from the usual arguments.
Sad I cannot find (the original) Straight Outta Compton on Music. I really wanted to hear it since I never got the chance to listen to it.