or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I'm waiting for El Capitan to come out soon. I have not updated my existing notes on iOS 9 since it says I need to be running El Cap for the notes to be available on my Macs.
It looks nice but I want a Space Grey one this time around. I had the Gold 6+ since that was the only one available.
No, no. What you've posted above is the equivalent of CarPlay in cars. The equivalent of Project Titan is: 
I went on reading it as an "emphatic" dislike button.
Join the club. I'll never forgive him for not putting a Blu-ray drive in the 5K iMac. (/s)
I got an email from Apple that my iCloud storage has been upped to 1TB from 500GB.
Damn! They'll stop at nothing to make sure everyone is keeping up with the Kardashians.    To paraphrase Kyle Reese - "Listen, and understand! Those Kardashians are out there! They can't be bargained with. They can't be reasoned with They don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until they are dead."
Just to make your point, one of the best "sports entertainment" wrestlers ever: 
I think the 6+ is by far the best iPhone I ever had. I probably don't use it as much as some of the guys here, but it is the best of everything that is currently available in the phone market.
Becoming Steve Jobs made it pretty clear that Steve himself approached the board and told them his plans to start a new company with a few "low-level" Apple employees.  Of course we cannot take the book as Gospel, but I see no reason to doubt that.   Steve saying that he was fired from the Company in his Stanford commencement speech is probably just him being succinct about the circumstances. Being marginalised in the Company you co-founded really seems like the Board...