or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

If an iPhone 5.5" is announced, you'll have to replace Steve with Sog35!
I was getting worked up needlessly! Advantage of being GMT+ 5.5 hours is that I can watch this with peace of mind at Home after the kids are all asleep, not trying to watch it stealthily in the office, looking over my shoulder! Of course, that's where the advantage ends. When it comes to getting the iThing in the hands, you guys have all the advantage!
 I really hope this is the case. And I am particularly hoping there will be non-invasive blood-glucose monitoring, though it may not pan out tonight. But Health is something I really think will take Apple to the next level. Of course, as with everything else, non-US countries may not get all the benefits, but even the things on the Health app currently on the Betas is something I love.
 You don't have to be excited by the larger phone. Really. It's ok. You don't have to be excited. It's not the size, it's the way you use it. What you should be excited about is the fact that there will be a few new official announcements from Apple which will provide you with enough troll fodder till WWDC 2015 and then you can replenish yourself!
 Thanks a lot!! Now I rest easy!
I am pretty hyped up about my Sherlock 3-season 14 disc box set that ships in November from Amazon! Oh wait, this is about the Amazon Phone... I just saw Amazon and got starry eyed about Sherlock (Season 3 finale non-withstanding)..
 Surprising that there is no official word about it, unless I missed it. I checked the Apple TV a couple of hours back and there was no icon (yet) for Special Events.
If U2 is indeed performing tonight, they should have just shut up rather than deny the rumour earlier.   My main concern for tonight is, why the f**k isn't this on Apple TV? I'd rather lounge on my La-Z-Boy and watch on my HDTV than slouch in front of my iMac.
 You are looking at it wrong!Initially I saw the stick arms too. Just look sideways. It definitely looks like a watch, as @VL-Tone mentioned! EDIT: The stick arms indicate that you can do a "hands on" of the new iWearable.
I expect this will be available on the Apple TV as well. I just can't wait to watch this one.   WWDC 2014 was a blockbuster.  This is the yin to WWDC's yang. The features they couldn't demo at WWDC will finally be unveiled!