or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

This is exactly what I want to get this year - the (almost) fully loaded 27 inch iMac. I hope there is some interesting updates before this year is out.
I don't think AI is shilling this because I saw a lot of Mac sites carrying this story on the Mac# app.   The moment I saw Google, I decided mentally not to download this app.   What can I say? AI has made me shit-scared of Google. I keep hearing Geena Davis' voice saying 'Be afraid. Be very afraid.'
I don't get all the negativity to this story. It is based on a rumour, but is fun speculation.   If nothing else, I got a nice handy list of things already available in the market for a smart home in one single post.
Cool!   And that seems to be the problem all the time. The first read of any Google research/ prototype makes me think it is a cool technology. And then the ADD overlords of Google suck out all interest by never releasing anything.
 Most of the times I just skim through the article and go straight to the comments. That is where the real entertainment is. People always quote the important bits of the article to comment/ correct/ speculate, so I get the news anyway!
iPhones bought in Saudi Arabia do not have the option of FaceTime. I thought that was pretty odd.
Amazing what people can do with Fiddler!
Wasn't there talk that Apple had worked on something like this before it deemed it useless? Or am I confusing that with something else?   I think Apple worked on that and the person who tested it was Scott Forstall. That explains that wonky look in his eyes...   I actually feel bad taking a pot-shot at Scott, but not so bad that I don't take the pot-shot.  
 I was contemplating on answering this, given that it is so OT. However, also given that this thread is dead, I decided to risk another post! Animals is my favourite, followed by Wish You Were Here and The Wall. The Final Cut has a real special place for me as well!
 Well, looks like the update states that the terminal will not be renamed, which is a relief. Imagine how many cabs I will miss if I say 'Take me to Samsung Galaxy S5 terminal'. I'll watch them driving off, shaking their heads, muttering 'ruddy foreigner'!