or Connect

Posts by rob53

I want to watch my team, which is not in my market, so anything that gives me that option would be nice. Of course, if I was in market, I'd get to watch most of the games OTA, except for those locked into the NFL network and ESPN. It's interesting I haven't read anything about lawsuits against the NFL for locking broadcasting of many of their games onto their own network, which ends up costing you whether it's on cable or satellite. If NFL streaming (whatever they want to...
It's easy. Broadcast a bunch of bogus information saying Apple is not selling products very well and watch AAPL tank. It happens all the time. Manipulating a large company like Apple is very easy and is done all the time. Just look for at all the people who try to short AAPL. The easiest way to make money on a short is to make up information, send the tip to a few analysts and watch the storm begin.
My first sentence had a bit of sarcasm but I then asked the same question you just asked, "I'm not sure why they're releasing it now anyway, especially without any disclaimer." I agree with you. Why are they releasing a product that they know has bugs? 
Until Best Buy actually delivers on its acceptance of ApplePay, I won't hold my breath Best Buy will actually become an Apple certified service provider. And I don't mean simply using their Geek Squad. It takes someone who who's Apple devices to work on them, not just another PC tech.
Of course it does. It has to support Windows 10, DirectX 10 as well as OS X 10.11, which is still in beta and will change before it's released. I'm not sure why they're releasing it now anyway, especially without any disclaimer. "Fusion 8 Pro is ready for OS X El Capitan. Run Fusion 8 Pro on El Capitan with confidence knowing it deliver the experience that professionals expect. - See more at:...
Check out https://eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/evaluate/news/basicNewsStory.jhtml?symbols=AAPL&pageno=&storyid=201508250858MRKTWTCHNEWS_SVC000172&provider=MRKTWTCH&product=NEWS_SVC& I know it's just another financial firm saying someone said something but it echoes what's said here.
This statement says it all about Wall Street. They hate Apple specifically and Apple's success even more. They continue not to understand anything about Apple, instead trying to kill them. Whether people like Apple products or not, Apple is a company that is making so much money it's ridiculous yet Wall Street won't give them any credit. It's like an English teacher refusing to give a great student writer anything better than a C when everyone loves this student's writing....
As I've mentioned before, I live in the Pacific Northwest and we have a very nice fast food restaurant (I know, no fast food restaurant is good) called Taco Time. It's not to be confused with any legitimate Mexican restaurant but when I was leaving I noticed an interest device on the counter. I asked one of the workers what it was and he said they just got it and it's a QR code reader. Supposedly it's for reading coupons and gift cards but I wonder if it's a test device...
iOS has been approved for government use. I know they have lots of security-related people testing systems and configurations (I worked in one of those departments) so why didn't they find this bug? Maybe because they continue to only work on Windows security, some linux, and leave anything from Apple for the last. Apple can't fix everything so it relies on users, just like every other software firm, but something like this should have been found a long time ago. It was...
NFC has been included in many POS stations well before Apple announced ApplePay. NFC is not new, except in the minds of people in the US. Don't you remember reading about all the stores that accepted NFC payments before they started turning the functionality off? Once CurrentC was announced, all the POS stations that had NFC suddenly didn't work. There are many merchants who just aren't aware of NFC and I'm betting aren't aware of the October deadline. If they are, they...