or Connect

Posts by rob53

It might not even be Apple that's registering the trademark. Just because Brightflash was used by Apple before doesn't mean this time it's for Apple. Who knows, maybe Samsung or a stock analyst is using Brightflash to mess things up for Apple.
Sorry but this is just stupid. You need a display don't you?
This capability already exists in my 2013 Toyota Tacoma. The hands-free dialing capability (connected to my iPhone) won't function as long as the truck is moving. Stop and it works. I can use the music features through the touch-screen stereo but it doesn't handle text. I need to check this but I also believe the stereo takes over the phone so I can't use the music feature or maybe even text while it's connected to the stereo. I can still receive phone calls.   Yes, this...
I read this as being a bit of sarcasm but I think you're right, PC users will stick with USB because they don't know any better and it's good enough for them (cheap hardware throughout). As we all know, PCs are only used for non-creative things so they can exist with slower peripheral speeds.
Tried activating History channel and it doesn't list Comcast/Xfinity even though I get the History channel through them.
I already dropped Google for just about everything and after the email data mining revelation, I suggested dropping gmail to several family members and friends. Using Yahoo for search isn't that bad and I only occasionally use Google maps when something doesn't work in Apple Maps. I got rid of my gmail account months ago and am glad I did. gmail had all sorts of problems for me when managing email using Apple Mail (go ahead and say it way Apple Mail's fault, I don't care,...
I bought a 2013 Toyota Tacoma with the base display audio system (no navigation). Other than having a difficult time finding drawings or the original audio system manufacturer (non/JBL), Crutchfield lists all the things I wouldn't be able to keep if I replaced the factory head unit with any aftermarket unit, even a GPS navigation receiver; no USB or AUX input or XM satellite. It doesn't say anything about hands-free dialing but this is handled on the touch screen as well...
Does Square own any patents or would this purchase only give them customers? If the latter, then $8B is crazy.
brad, you didn't read the rest of my comment, just like politicians. Daniel isn't insulting Apple, he's simply presenting the facts brought out at the trial. As for slide-to-unlock, Samsung and others tried their own way to unlock a phone and couldn't come up with something that worked well for the customer. You take a lot of things for granted, like nothing is new or unique or desirable for the user. The first cell phone I had was a pain to turn on and operate so I bought...
Daniel is educating people with cold hard facts, not throwing out rumors like other sites. I know the choir knows everything but I've never seen these documents, which prove to me Samsung copied a ton of the iPhone and whether the courts feel software should be patented or not, they still blatantly copied Apple. Something needs to be done and if the courts aren't willing to stand up for any kind of original designs then we might as well get rid of the entire judicial...