or Connect

Posts by rob53

The iPro lens setup uses a bayonet mount to their case. Will Apple's patent cause problems with iPro or the other way around?
What's explicit anymore? George Carlin made news with his 7 explicit words that could never be said on TV yet I believe every single one of them is now used, at least on cable. Daytime TV uses several on them. Kids use them because their friends and family use them. I'm not condoning their use but it really isn't Apple's problem to regulate their use. There are a lot of people who say they don't swear but they still use offensive language and they are not stopped by any...
Pot calling the kettle black??? Microsoft Office is only considered "professional" software because people like you say it is. Adobe's software suite is the same bloated software that people who call themselves professionals insist they have to use. Monthly subscriptions are new and aren't something I never had to deal with when I was a professional managing a large in-house publishing system. We always bought our software and determined when we wanted to upgrade. We also...
Pretty good products for Windows users but a royal pain to get to work properly with Macs. Oracle is the #1 enterprise database, SQL Server is used for small projectsExchange is garbage and has significant problems working with Mac software.AD only works for Macs if you spend a lot of time getting it to work and doesn't do everything Open Directory does for Macs, although Apple is giving up this fight because enterprise IT managers hate Apple products.Sharepoint is garbage...
It's South Korea, land of companies that don't follow the law. Several telecoms have been found guilty of providing illegal subsidies, not just SK Telecom, and Samsung has been found guilty of improperly using other company's intellectual property. Why would you think any of these companies would play by the rules?
Each camera sensor is constructed differently allowing them to be thinner. You would need both photos, which could be taken at same time (some parallax error) to construct the final photo.
Don't notifications still pop up even in what you call power saver mode? The only way this wouldn't work is if the phone was turned off but once it turns on, the new profile should immediately be enforced.
I found a website site, cameraimagesensor.com, that has some mobile phones listed with information about their sensors. The iPhone 5 sensor size is 1/3.2" with a sensor dimension of 4.54×3.42 mm. The Nokia Lumina 1020 with it's huge sensor of 2/3" and sensor size of 8.80×6.60 mm means it's 4X the size of the iPhone 5. With 38MP (effective pixels), it's actually a bit more than 4X the number of the iPhone's 8MP (effective pixels). This should mean the pixel size is at least...
Your mile analogy is ridiculous. 1GB is 1,000,000,000 to some people and 1,073,741,824 to others. That's a difference of only 73MB or ~7%; not a really big deal. This would mean the mile would be either 5280 feet or 5650 (difference of 370 feet), not the huge difference you use. When you're talking about a huge starting number, 1GB, worrying about an extra 73MB doesn't really matter to most people. When you talk about the amount of usable space on an iPhone compared to a...
Here we go again, stupid information from Kane. Was she there? Who gave her this information? How many times do we have to say alleged or rumored or something like this before we quit listening to supposed journalists trying to make money on stuff they said, someone said, while someone else was supposedly attending a supposed meeting.