or Connect

Posts by rob53

No it's not. It's called "Secret - Speak Freely." Look it up.
Until I can get NFL games live, especially those out of area, this channel does nothing for me. Even if they were to offer actual games, they probably would require a current subscription to cable or satellite, which makes no sense. 
I commend you for standing behind your beliefs but this world is full of rumors and "facts" from anonymous sources. Even our judges have declared that freedom of speech protects the identity of people not willing to give out the names of these people. Of course, this is abused every day by analysts and others trying to manipulate stocks but nobody is willing to go after them. As for bullying, I totally agree something needs to be done but you have to weigh the effect a law...
And I miss the days when I was excited and surprised when Apple announced something. Now, there isn't any surprise except for the final configuration because every "expert" has detailed every possible configuration and product so nothing will be unexpected. Of course, the market will expect every one of these proclamations to be correct so they'll see anything short of the most magnificent mobile device ever released to be less than their expectations, driving the value of...
I've always wondered how these people get any of this information. Either they make it up or their company has deep pockets and is paying for a lot of inside information. Of course, if they are paying for it, then I would think the SEC would be investigating them. On the other hand, I hope Apple is dropping some information to follow who is leaking the information so they can close those holes. There's way too many leaks, rumors, and guesses floating around on supposedly...
The problem is, I don't want Apple or any of these companies and people to have to spend anymore money defending themselves against frivolous lawsuits. Therefore, I feel a countersuit against the person and lawyers making this frivolous lawsuit makes more sense than simply choosing not to be involved. 
I don't agree, especially about the unethical part. I see poaching as being more unethical than anti-poaching. A company spends a lot of time and money training an employee then a competitor "steals" that employee, getting a trained employee with information about the company that trained them. The money the company spends to buy this person is nothing compared to the money the original company spent to train them. The sad thing is people can be bought for so little money...
Wrong, read the complain linked in this article. Apple is a defendant. R. ANDRE KLEIN, on behalf of himself and all other stockholders of APPLE INC., Plaintiff,vs. TIMOTHY D. COOK, WILLIAM V. CAMPBELL, MILLARD (“MICKEY”) DREXLER, ARTHUR D. LEVINSON, ROBERT A. IGER, ANDREA JUNG, FRED D. ANDERSON, ESTATE OF STEVEN P. JOBS, deceased, and DOES 1-30, inclusive, Defendants,- and – APPLE INC., a California corporation,  Nominal Defendant. The problem is Klein doesn't speak for me...
"No country in the world allows dissemination of information of rumors, violence, cheating, sex and terrorism."   Yea they do, it's the grand old US of A! Just look at all the rumors about Apple products, all the violent and sexual games and movies. As for cheating, I'd say 90% of analysts are involved in a combination of rumors and cheating. I won't touch the terrorism part but China is involved in that as much as the US is. 
Samsung's ultra power saving mode is the same as shutting off any phone. Everything useful is turned off so I don't call it a saving mode, I call it a deep sleep. Nothing works until you unlock the screen so what good is it? Another marketing stunt that's meaningless.