or Connect

Posts by rob53

Turned off WiFi on my iMac and can still call. My bigger problem was not having an identical iCloud account name (so much for aliases). I can't test Continuity because my iMac is from 2009.
In other words, the M295X is a decent GPU. There's no room or ventilation in the iMac for a second GPU (to be used exclusively for computing) so I'll need to determine just how fast I want/need to go. I re-ran the numbers for a non-5K iMac vs a iMac 5K and for $350 more, I get the 5K monitor, TB2, faster CPU, faster GPU. Sounds to me like it's worth the "spare change." I also compared the iMac 5K to the equivalent (kind of) nMP and without any monitor, the cost would be...
Didn't realize I could have both running at same time. I have ethernet set in the Network prefs as the first service to connect and speedtest only ran on ethernet, not WiFi, which seems to show it defaults to using ethernet for most things. I also had to play around with my iCloud settings since at one time iCloud must not have worked with my mac.com domain, instead requiring me.com so because I was logged in with mac.com on Facetime and me.com on iCloud it wouldn't work...
All the major new features require your Mac to be on WiFi, which isn't the way I have mine set up. I wish these things would work with the Mac on ethernet since my wired network reaches more areas of the house than WiFi does.
I understand some server farms want everything in one box but the new mini had some major upgrades including TB2. I can see the new mini being able to handle larger raids and more clients so adding a raid shouldn't cause any more hardware space.
I don't have my Promise RAIDs yet so I'm looking at a 512GB flash drive with the rest probably the same as your configuration. Might as well max it out and have it last longer. I haven't seen any comments on the new AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4GB GDDR5 GPUs. How do they compare to the base AMD D300 GPUs other than the fact we only get one of them? 
Looks like it's time for the public to request the removal of this guy. He's obviously overreaching his authority and needs to understand the limits imposed on his department by our constitution. Just because Bush illegally instituted the Patriot Act doesn't mean people with some common sense can't get rid of it and bring back some protection for regular people.
Most of the companies listed are worthless anyway. I refuse to go to Walmart. The companies that want business from people with iPhones will adopt apple pay and the others can continue to desl with people without much buying power.
Other way around, at least until we hear results of settlement. Apple pulls Bose hardware from best sales locations in world then Bose settles out of court. I think Apple won this round.
It's now under 1 at 0,80. What happens if it hits 0?