or Connect

Posts by rob53

What are the odds he'll try and move the Clippers to Seattle his first year?
I couldn't get the link on my phone but I assume you meant she got her numbers from a personal place. Correct me if I misunderstood.
So where did Katy get these numbers? Did Apple release them or is she just making them up like all the other analysts and their "estimates"? Unless I get info directly from Apple I'm not believing any if this garbage.
Or maybe Reuters is just making everything up. Why would anyone discuss anything with them anyway.
The smoke detector doesn't currently have a display but google could force one on. You'd need good eyes to see them but you never know.The thermostat is different. It has a display and the iOS app definitely could have pop ups ads forced on them.
Not necessarily. The Nest has a display and an Internet connection. Google could push ads to the display any time they wanted to. The iOS Nest app could have pop up ads just like nearly every app. Anything with a display is free game to google.
Does OSX server allow iWork collaboration like iCloud? If not it would be a nice feature for enterprise users.
How is next week on a rumor pushing anything back?
For once I'm ashamed about Daniel's reporting. His one paragraph says it all--   Study a pitch for Google Apps The company behind the study sells its app usage analytics to companies as a way to determine their actual needs for licensing Office, and it partners with resellers of Google Apps, which it recommends as an alternative.   --and is why I'm upset Daniel even wrote this sales pitch for Google Apps. I only use Microsoft Office and Adobe Reader when I...
Supposedly most of the newest Samsung phones have already implemented acceptable work arounds, therefore, this trial should have been the biggest slam against Samsung but it turned out to be a whimper. The worst part about these trials is that Judge Koh would only allow a few patents to be asserted at a time. Apple has plenty more and could have brought upwards of 20-50 (I'm guessing) while Samsung had very few. It's obvious Samsung won on several counts because this trial...