or Connect

Posts by Neo42

Not bad.  Hopefully nvidia has kept the heat down and full load doesn't melt the N9 :)
Sorry to break up the Android hate circle jerk, but where are the Nexus 6 benchmarks?  I know, I know, the processor is shared w/ the Note 4 but it's still a different device.  Given that Samsung tends to destroy phone performance with their SW implementation and that the Nexus 6 will be using a different kernel+runtime altogether, it's premature to draw such conclusions.  Not expecting the difference to be extreme, but I'd be surprised if there were not some marginal...
 This is dangerously blind acceptance.  Apple is a company and a core goal here is, indeed, keeping costs low and profit high.  They may go with 1GB, but only because it is acceptable, not because it's optimal.
 No worries, they both are managers at fast food restaurants.
This could happen to anyone using any type of phone that has elected not to automatically backup their contacts via the cloud or otherwise. 
 Doom and gloom for all Android users¡  I'll refrain from a pointless discussion in semantics.  While I appreciate awareness in situations like this, the FUD ad nauseam doesn't do much for me. 
 The title of the article would indicate that the whole play store was infiltrated when it appears that there was only one app that has since been removed.  But hey, keep fighting the good fight bro. 
Had a small panic attack when I saw this silly title in my feed.  Looks like a singular app made it into Google Play for a small period of time.  Just another Android FUD article on an Apple site.  
 I saw the article and it's no more than 10% as slanted as any AI article in the opposite direction.  Stop pot stirring.
 Really?  I think it's funny, albeit not really surprising at all, that the first post on this article is from someone who directly correlates the ultimate quality of a rumored product to their own feelings of hate toward the Android platform/users and expectations of Apple's also possibly completely non-existent rumored product. I can only hope that you are the minority and other Apple users possess some shred of objectivity.