or Connect

Posts by tribalogical

Oh please. Here you are again. You really are obsessive with this meme, aren't you? Most of your posts are all about Apple not having a 5" iPhone screen... Want a bigger screen? Get an iPad. Seriously. Different tools, different uses. Personally, I don't want to "edit documents" (whatever that generic phrase actually refers to), on my PHONE. I wouldn't want to do that on a 5" screen either. Doing that kind of work is somewhat manageable on my iPad Mini (8") screen, Even...
OK, so my prediction was a little off. I said it would be recovering within days... it took a couple of weeks instead.    Still it's recovering quickly, as I expected. At $543 today, after a week of steady increases.   I expect that trend will continue. To those who ranted on about what a failure the reporting/guidance picture was, how the stock is "dead money" for the next three months, how there is nothing in the underpinnings to justify any gains (and others who...
 Two weeks later it's at $543. He has earned $37 a share so far. Who's feeling foolish now?
 But what's "tedious"? The Touch ID "unlock" action is essentially the same as "pressing the home button to power on the screen". You're complaining about having to do something that you'd have to do anyway. The "Touch ID unlock" adds a few milliseconds of delay at most... in fact, most of the time I don't even notice any delay at all. Press briefly and release (but leave your finger on the home button briefly). It unlocks to the home screen instantly almost every time for...
  Please. It isn't at all "untrue". You don't have to go far to see the repercussions the issue has already caused (for example, check out some responses from Swiss and German athletes, easily googled), having nothing to do with DED at all. So in fact, it was good reporting on his part. The linked article brings an update and a clarification from the IOC.  This is what I call "a developing story"... 
 77% now running 4.x... except, that's kind of a misleading statistic. That sounds nice and unified, right? But actually that's a number divided across 3 major "named" releases (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean and KitKat) and 6 point release versions (notable because all the versions prior to 4.3 are still in the double digits).....  4.1 is the largest contingent with 35% of the platform. Here, from about a month ago.......
Here's the update from OIC, reported by mac rumors:   http://www.macrumors.com/2014/02/06/sochi-athletes-may-use-iphones/
 I saw a BMW logo glued onto a Lada once, and I wasn't offended, so I dunno!  And these days, I'm not seeing much difference between Ford and Benz quality. The Chrysler merger, and subsequent loss of half the Mercedes engineers (a big chunk of those going to Audi) sure put a dent in Mercedes Benz quality... That said, I'd rather drive an Audi than a Ford.....! And I prefer my iPhone to the Note 3 for sure. The Note 3's 50% greater weight alone convinced me I'm not...
hahahaha nice one, thanks for the laugh. [edit]  ok I'll be more specific with my reply.  Most of the tests I've seen don't indicate the Note 3 is any better than the iPhone at taking photos. Quite the contrary mostly (especially in lower light conditions). And 4k video? Really? 2 mins of 4k video is about 1GB in size. And there's no benefit to shooting in 4k at all if you have no 4k display to show it on. Not to mention the endless time spent waiting to transfer all those...
 yeah can't use the national symbol, but oh hey, the big Nike Swoosh over the breast is JUST fine! What a transparent, mercenary, money-grubbing outfit the IOC has become, eh.....?