or Connect

Posts by tribalogical

hahaha forgot your /s at the end there….
  Very interesting. Not sure what the source of those are. Not really "leak" style though? They look more to me like a lot of (decently) rendered mockups. CG… the first one, the website is especially not very well done. Nothing there tells me any of it was pulled from credible sources. It's simply regurgitating an aggregate of rumors.   This batch also differs in two substantial ways:   1. The 5C is now coming in SIX colors? (That means from 36 to 54 models if it is also...
  Uh… yeah.   But Samsung doesn't remotely have 3X as many SMARTPHONE buyers as Apple. There are no such multiples in play. So therefore, the premise stands.
  Until, about a year later, the 'class action lawsuits' start rolling in, claiming Apple knowingly sold them already obsolete products.   The 4S isn't obsolete today. Not quite yet. But it is already losing out on some of the new features of iOS 7. Fast forward a year. Was it worth saving $100 today? I don't think so...
  I think one error in your thinking may be the assumption of them continuing an 8GB version. That part doesn't make a lot of sense to me. As "entry level", at going prices, 16GB is probably the new bottom regardless of which model is carrying it…
  Something tells me we will never hear from this one again. Except to sow further 'negative seeds of doubt' Samsung style...   That, or just a bad day at the office? :P
  Not to mention the Apple and iPhone logos in ALL the leaks so far have consistently been black. This shows the logos in silver or white.
  I think they'll differentiate using storage size. e.g. 32 / 64GB in the 5, 16GB only in the 5C.    I still think we're expecting too much if we think there will be 45 models of the new "low cost" iPhone 5C: 5 colors x 3 sizes x 3 carriers (adding TDD-LTE) = 45.   Unless it's replacing the 4's and the 5 completely, and filling in as both the low and mid-range phones, leaving only the 5S at the high end.
I don't think this is right. I think the 4S is going away. We're moving to all 4" screens, all Lightning connectors. Here's my speculation to offset his: - iPhone 5S at the high end, in 3 colors and sizes (32GB, 64GB, 128GB), adds TDD-LTE bands for China. - Current iPhone 5 stays 'as-is' in the mid-range with 2 colors, 2 sizes (32GB and 64GB), dropping the 16GB variant. - iPhone 5C at the low-end, 5 colors, 1 size @16GB, same specs as iPhone 5 otherwise. I'm going...
I had a thought about the "iPhone 5C". I'm going to guess that if it is indeed the new multi-colored plastic iPhone that is expected, it will be the cheapest model, and come in one storage size, most likely 16GB? (possibly 32GB?) I thought of that for this reason: If it's being released in at least 5 colors (as seems to be the case based on earlier rumors), then let's imagine for a moment the logistical nightmare of 3 'sizes' (16gb, 32gb, 64gb) times five colors, times...