or Connect

Posts by Splif

I think I'll wait to later. Same issue. Maybe the desktop version of iTunes (12.2) isn't ready for download. Odd.
So how do you make this experiment happen?
This conversation was based on Spams comment. I thought that was what you referring to when you made your comment. What was your hypothesis? Was it the same as Spams (to split the country up into ideological zones)? Please clarify.
Why could I imagine that? We already have those divisions. They may not be forced geographical divisions but they exist politically. The country would be divided into three separate countries, why would that resolve anything. The country would cease to exist. Cons, as you call them, already know that taxes go to infrastructure. If they don't then they shouldn't be in office or quite frankly they aren't qualified to paint the shit house door on a tuna boat. They never had...
Obviously I was commenting on your statement, not all Libertarian points of view. Are you the spokesperson now for all Libertarians? Please tell me how exactly the split up of the country would work (who gets what and why?). Also, you forgot the Independents, etc. I doubt that Libertarians make up a third of the country or even a third of the Republican Party. Splitting up the country into separate countries based on ideology is of course a mainstream point of view¡ 
What a dumb statement. You obviously hate this country. Feel free to exit to the extreme right.
Looks like it is. What is the confusion? it says so right on the membership page.
I'm not sure what it is you want Apple to do. Are you saying there should be no explanation of the service? People shouldn't know what they are paying for?
It says that iTunes Match is independent of apple music in other words if you don't have a subscription service you can pay the fee for iTunes Match. Do you have iTunes Match? Did Apple contact you & tell you it has been cancelled. THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE (MEMBERSHIP): What happens to my iTunes library?Your iTunes library is still yours. You can access your entire collection from Apple Music or the iTunes app on Mac or PC.How does Apple Music know what songs are in my...
 Look here and then see if this clears it up for you: http://www.apple.com/music/membership/If not call someone who gives a shit DB.