or Connect

Posts by Splif

What do you mean by opt in? Am I asked when I first turn on the phone? Does the procedure tell me what data is being collected & what is being done with it if I opt in? What about Samsung's (or whoever) privacy options are they different? Does the os itself collect personal data?If I don't use Google services what do I need a Google account for? One point, one of these 2 companies subverted users privacy settings to collect data & track user browsing habits on software...
There's the reality of the statement "My guess".Yes it does, because you are the one that tried to make that point. Again, conjecture not backed up by facts.
As I said in my previous post I was curious. The same reason you come here? My point is that your posts are usually full of conjecture. Like the points that you try to make about Apple's data collecting being similar to Googles. Let me ask you a question if the user of either platform didn't change any of the privacy settings, which platform of the two would be more intrusive? Also does Samsung have its own set of privacy rules that come into play? In Apple's documentation...
It's easy to find on Apples site. Click on the iPhone tab. There are user manuals, it's under privacy. It's really not that complicated. Maybe you could point me in the direction of Google's user manuals for Android, just out of curiosity. If you can't that's fine.
No...the articles are there. They are on ant-virus sites. How does this answer my question? I didn't say the links did not work.
Thanks. I find it a bit odd that your link leads to Norton's anti-virus site & the last link that d4NjvRzf took me to another anti-virus company site. I would think Google itself would have something official. Is there any Google documentation on this & what versions of Android does this works on.
Thanks. Is there something more in-depth than this?
Could you please point me in the direction of this information. I can't seem to find it. This is all that I find:https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/12/google-removes-vital-privacy-features-android-shortly-after-adding-them
What total nonsense. I'm sure there shareholders feel the same way. I want to invest in a company that doesn't care about profit!!!
Not sure how this relates to my comment. I was making a point on frugality's posts & his/her selective interpretation of the Bible.