or Connect

Posts by Splif

Nope. Hysterical maybe.
   ...and he's fun at parties also!! Merry Christmas & don't forget to take your anti-pshycotic pills. 
ALSO!!!! Foxconn also gives room and board. Yeah, just like the company stores in grapes of wrath!  People love to go to work & then go home to the top bunk at work!I think you forgot the sarcasm tag. People need to work...long lines don't mean anything. It just means people need a job to support their family.Also most people get overtime for anything over 40 hours in the U.S. has nothing to do with the union (labor laws). You must have been paid on salary on your banking...
Yes I agree. That doesn't change the logic used in her statement.
I don't think that this is Apple's issue alone & are trying to do the right thing but, couldn't you say the same for business to business transactions? If Apple believes in the ethical treatment of labor (& have stated that there are issues of concern) by your logic they should stop all money (business transactions) with companies that don't live up to that standard.
Always the victim.
You're assuming that probable cause is a high bar which I find amusing.
Some people just can't handle facts. He may have been a moderate Republican but he was a Republican. I think the only reason he ran as an Independent was the association with G.W. Again, you are FOS.
Bloomberg was a Republican turned independent. You're FOS as usual.
Yeah, I thought that is what we were talking about Rand Paul's comment about taxation (on cigarettes).