or Connect

Posts by Splif

Yeah, and you just made a great argument why redistricting should be taken out of the hands of politicians. What happens if laws are passed without one Democratic vote. Will you be outraged?
"because racism certainly played a part in getting him elected. People actually voted for him because of his skin color." You cannot discount  that people voted for Romney because he was white. So what is your point? See if you can answer an actual question & follow along.
Yeah & he is not. Do you remember you're previous comments? You said:"because racism certainly played a part in getting him elected. People actually voted for him because of his skin color." You cannot discount  that people voted for Romney because he was white. So what is your point?
Oh Good! 2 more years of nonsense. Is that really what you want? The president has veto power.
I'm trying to understand....what is the point you are trying to make?
You do know how voting works in Congress don't you?
Frank Luntz is not a reputable source. I'm not saying your are wrong but, you can't discount the same reasoning on the other side.
And what? I thought I was replying to you or are you everyone now?
Except the Supreme Court said you're wrong.
That's not what you said. This is:"I'd never say racism played no part, because racism certainly played a part in getting him elected. People actually voted for him because of his skin color."