or Connect

Posts by Splif

You deleted all posts having to do with the discussion. You seem to keep the most inflammatory comments though. You deleted all my comments that were not inflammatory & let comments like this stand: (also now the thread has no context)"Holy F*cking Shit!That damn liar?I think that he truly sucks. The amount of lies and BS that he spewed every single day was unbelievable.Why doesn't Apple just hire the former Iraqi propaganda minister? He was at least more funny to...
No kidding? Shit.
Who give's a shit. Yeah, because that is probably the only kind of people that work at Apple, Liberals./s
Last I checked neither was Jay Carney.
Maybe they should ask Dick Cheney he's an honest guy. /s 
Right (no pun intended) on cue. Pavlov's dog comes to mind.
The bill was passed by an elected Congress & signed into law by an elected President. The people knew full well where the President stood on the healthcare issue.There is nothing illegal or conspiratorial going on as you seem to want to allude to. The bill was worked on for over a year & the Republican Party was invited on a regular basis to be a part of that process. They chose fear mongering as usual. The American people overwhelmingly reelected the President after the...
Looks like Wall Street wants to make money off of Apple again. Then when Apple does not meet their imaginary expectations they can downgrade the stock & play this game all over again.
Just because there is a process by which the law or anything works does not mean that it's purpose is to slow progress.
Actually no, they are supposed to be co-equal branches & Congress writes the laws, Their purpose is not to slow down Government. Article I of the Constitution states "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and a House of Representatives. Congress passes Bills, the President signs them into law or vetoes the bill.