or Connect

Posts by Splif

Again absolutely nothing to say. I answer your questions. You don't answer anything, as usual. Quick say something condescending as per your usual pattern.
City Income tax (non-resident) is the same as a state sales tax? Why?
"I’m not sure you’re wrong on the matter that an elected representative does not legally have to read a law before he votes for it, but it’s common sense that anyone who does so needs to be thrown in jail. That is the statement that you made seemed more general to me. Please read my answer again & tell me where in the thread before you bought it up did I mention anything about reading the bill.Why? So again, let's narrow it down to one person because that fits your agenda....
Why do all the other posts in this thread get deleted & we continually see this. Yeah, it's all Obama's fault. Feel better!It doesn't matter what the truth or any documented historical facts are you wouldn't believe it anyway.
Are you fine with any legislation that is lengthy that does not get read by either side? You seem to want to narrow it down to this one bill. Why is that? I think something had to be done about healthcare. The bill can be tweaked & made better as plenty of bills are. I guess you could ask of the opponents in Congress on this bill, that didn't read it either, how do you know you don't agree with the bill if you haven't read the bill? I guess you could ask the same thing of...
What does Cory Booker have to do with this article?
See my response to him & I wasn't the only one who responded that way, of course this is an intelligent response to the article:"Holy F*cking Shit!That damn liar?I think that he truly sucks. The amount of lies and BS that he spewed every single day was unbelievable.Why doesn't Apple just hire the former Iraqi propaganda minister? He was at least more funny to watch." Also you said another patently false accusation, which implies more than this one.
Do you even have a clue as to WTF you are taking about?
Sorry...someone at AI did. I got confused because you took the spokesperson role.
Do we really have that right? There are plenty of cities in the U.S. that charge City taxes to people that work in those cities. They don't get to vote in the city elections.  That is taxation without representation, IMO. The IRS has no real mechanism to collect the tax except for taking it off any return that you may get on your taxes. They cannot put a lien on your property & there are exemptions to not pay the penalty. I don't know if this is fair, but is it fair for...