or Connect

Posts by Splif

Aren't tax breaks a government initiative? In fact isn't anything the government does by definition a government initiative?
Okay? Are you just very selective on what is civi discourse? I have read plenty of remarks on this site that were far worse than mine & had no response like this given to them. How come certain people on this site have to make everything about politics? Apple signed up.
& of course. #3 WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Oh No! "Dry" snitching!
You seem to continually shift your argument. That is not the issue that you stated in the comment I replied to. Apple is well within it's rights to do exactly that. Total BS. Apple didn't tell anyone to do anything. They just pointed out an inconsistency. It's still up to the Government on how they move forward.
You agree with what? That the law should not apply equally to companies that are doing the same thing because one company is perceived by consumers & itself to have a higher standard?
No, that is what you are saying. We are talking about the law being applied equally.
Then don't sleep with people of the same sex. That is your right & follows your beliefs.
What a dumb analogy. So any company that makes lower quality products should be held to a lower standard by law?
I have never read such nonsense & a total distortion of history. Where did you read this nonsense at? Are you really that far gone that you can only subscribe to a total distortion of history made up by right wing ideologues? You really need to check more reputable sources. History & every reputable source on the subject says you are completely wrong. Jesus, what's happened to the conservative movement in this country? Are you trying to somehow equate liberals in the USA...