or Connect

Posts by Splif

Revisionist histories always start with "maybe".You seem to just make things up.http://allthingsd.com/20120803/apples-scott-forstall-on-how-project-purple-turned-into-the-iphone/ http://www.imore.com/apple-senior-vice-presidents-phil-schiller-and-scott-forstall-share-brief-pre-history-iphone-and Also they started working on the tablet in 2003 & shifted to the iPhone in 2004. Do you think that statements that you make are not easily researched with a couple of key strokes?...

Google acquired Android Inc. on August 17, 2005. Apple started work on the iPhone in 2004.Including a maps app on the first iPhone was not even part of the company’s original plan as the phone’s unveiling approached in January 2007. Just weeks before the event, Mr. Jobs ordered a mapping app to show off the capabilities of the touch-screen device.Two engineers put together a maps app for the presentation in three weeks, said a former Apple engineer who worked on iPhone...
Google acquired Android Inc. on August 17, 2005
In April 2003 at the "All Things Digital" executive conference, Jobs expressed his belief that tablet PCs and traditional PDAs were not good choices as high-demand markets for Apple to enter, despite many requests made to him that Apple create another PDA. He did believe that cell phones were going to become important devices for portable information access, and that what cell phones needed to have was excellent synchronization software. The 1st iPhone came out in 2007....
 Parts don't sell. How a product works & how someone uses it is also a huge part in what a product is & how well it will be received. Your statement seems to trivialize that point. So Google saw mobile as the future before Apple? BS. Apple was thinking about mobile devices before Google even existed. Apple beat Google to the Market by 2 years with their MULTI-TOUCH product & fluid interface. So I guess Apple just threw the thing together overnight?
 I'm sorry...where is the big idea in what Google has created? Where was the aha moment. Apple did all the heavy lifting & Google added a few features that kind of piggybacked off of existing ideas & somehow they deserve credit for what? You're right Apple did absolutely nothing. There was absolutely no thinking going on in the development of the iPhone. No blueprint for others to follow. Where's Google's blueprint? Everyone else was going to do it anyway, right?...but...
Yeah...I missed the quote button so I just copied & pasted his comment. No harm. No foul. I just picture a one year old spastically slapping at a screen. I could be wrong, after all one year olds are known for their manual dexterity.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tallest Skil      Having what to do with anything? CrapID: Just let it fly* all over your phone; it will sense whether or not it’s you.   Having to do with the inability of a 1 year old to control much in thier own world & he's worried about a 1 year old being able to use an iPad...did I miss something here? No, it was you.
"A 1 year old doesn't have proper finger prints." Really? A 1 year still pisses & shits him/herself.