or Connect

Posts by Splif

Rick Santorum says, in all seriousness, “One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country…. It’s not okay. It’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be.” 
That is one valid definition but it is not the only definition of the word pride. So it is a narrow definition.
Okay, after you.What fallacy have I spewed? Prescription drugs can cause health issues. Being over weight can cause diabetes, heart disease, etc. People do get sick & die. Marijuana can be ingested, synthesized into an injectable by extracting the oil from the plant.  http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/features/medical-marijuana-uses http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/07/health/charlotte-child-medical-marijuana/
 Okay. Understood. I did italicize my responses. Sorry, that you are easily annoyed. Wouldn't have been if that is what you said. You just said Come on. "Is this another one of those things where I’m apparently the only one who can see the end result of a conversation and so leaves it unsaid because I assume everyone else comprehends what’s going on?" Yeah, this is perfectly clear. /s I guess prescription drugs do not cause health issues. Do you lead a healthy lifestyle?...
There is a big assumption being made that a woman is pregnant or an egg has been fertilized before taking these pills? How exactly is that determined? Also, she can't be pregnant because the scientific definition of pregnant is not the fertilization of the egg or conception. You can fertilize eggs in a Petri dish. Is it abortion when those die or are killed? Pregnancy is the development of one or more offspring, known as an embryo or fetus, in a woman's uterus. It is the...
I apologize for the remarks. I took some of the things you said as cheap shots. Like: Could you quote properly? Who cares? Really? "Is English not your first language? Nothing wrong with that; I just want to know so that I can explain things further ahead of time if need be. Come on “we’re not talking about prescriptions at all” come on. Were you talking about civil & law enforcement issues? You were not clear. Is this another one of those things where I’m apparently the...
  I think we're done with this conversation. Agreed?
I'm sorry as I said there is a distinction between Race & ethnicity. That is pretty much what you copy & pasted said. When someone starts a sentence with, not to be an asshole or anything...they usually are.  Now vasectomies don't help stop pregnancy! Yeah, good to know. Is it just women that are the issue here or is it the activist judges that Bush appointed that have an ax to grind with the Affordable Care Act. By the way the "Mandate" part of the ACA which conservatives...