or Connect

Posts by e1618978

I made a mockup using the life-size printout from ai - unless you are a very small person the regular iPhone 6 is pretty easy to use one handed.   Once I tried out the two sizes, the iPhone 5 seemed too small (but I am 6'3" with fairly large hands).
Is there any way to turn off some of the icons on the AppleTV?  It is getting too messy with stuff that I will never use.
Better to find an adjusted market cap based on [market cap - liquid assets + liabilities] and use that to compute an adjusted P/E ratio.For example, Apple market cap [602B] -                      June 28 current assets [68B] -                      June 28 long term investments [126.7B] +                     June 28 total liabilities [101B] = 508.3BSo adjusted price per share is 508.3B/5.99B = 84.86Adjusted trailing P/E = 84.86/5.96 = 14.24 
The 2009 era macbook pro has stood the test of time, and doesn't have any soldier issues like some of the new models.   Anytime I need a new laptop I get one of the 17" 2009 models from Amazon for $600 to $800 - no app I run has a noticeable speed difference.
Its pretty clear why the sales decline is happening, since more than half of buyers are new to the iPad.   People don't upgrade iPads much - the old ones are fine. I have an iPad 2, and see no reason to get a newer one.
Samsung could offer Apple the opportunity to put iAds on their Tizen phones, that would probably be worth as much as the settlements.
I'm sure that somebody will come up with a wallet that auto downloads the transaction data to TurboTax.   Once that happens it is more of a headache for the IRS than us.
I hope it is a thumb ring with an inductive charging tray.
The PC market is dying, I think that buying a $3B company that will pay for itself in just a few short years is a better bet.  Also, "shutting windows out" would be a bad move after they just brought Microsoft Office to the iPad.
 HD600s are $380 on Amazon, and Grado SR125s are $150.  I have owned both, and they are quite good - the HD580 was the top of the line model for a long time for Sennheiser, and there are some on Amazon for $190. I don't think I would buy the HD800s - I have dropped my HD600s probably 20 times when they snag on the arm of my chair, really expensive headphones are a bad idea I think.