or Connect

Posts by e1618978

I like Pandora a lot, and what I wanted was a better version of Pandora (more songs, better sound quality). Here is my experience with Apple Music: 1.  "Choose artists for you" When you first start up the service you need to tell it what artists you like.  You can't just tell the program directly, you have to pick from a list.  If you don't like the things on the list you can get it to give you a new list - it took be about half an hour of new lists before I got a bunch...
They never had the cash that Apple has, Apple never had the crappy union sucking the life out the company that GM had.GM made shit products for 40 years before they went bankrupt, it took a long time.
It is very unlikely that they will ever fail.  It is possible, but it would require the company to throw away over 100 billion dollars on useless crap, and I just don't see that happening."Nothing and no one is too big to fail"  - not a particularly useful soundbite unless backed up with deeper thought.   Too big to fail is normally something people talk about with highly leveraged banks, not conservative companies with a couple hundred billion in cash.Give a reasonable...
Apple revenue could go to zero, and they could still keep their R&D going unchanged *forever*.   Apple has so much money that it is impossible for them to fail.  Also, institutional buyers currently own 59.53% of the company.
 I hope that the nano does not go away, athletes who have isolation before competitions can't use the touch or iPhone - the the Nano is very popular in that specific demographic.Also, it is a good way to give children access to music in their room without worrying that they are texting their friends late at night (or being woken up by texts).
 http://fortune.com/2013/02/17/the-best-and-worst-apple-analysts-nine-quarter-edition/http://fortune.com/2015/04/28/best-and-worst-apple-analysts-blockbuster-q2-edition/Katy is one of the worst Apple analysts of all time, total idiot - I'm pretty sure that she was bearish when Apple hit bottom in the spring of 2009.   Ming must be new because he/she isn't on the list from 2013 or 2015 either. 
Isn't the early 2011 model the one with solder problems?   I'd get rid of it and buy a MC024LL/A instead - that was the last 17" with good solder connections.
 The 17" is probably never coming back.   I liked it too, but they only sold 50k of them per year.
Since high school, when the beautiful cool kids were mean to the nerds.   8-)
Based on what I have read, it definitely does duplicate your library and use extra space.