or Connect

Posts by e1618978

I had iTunes radio cut out also, but it was because I had a flaky internet connection.  I think that Pandora keeps trying and iTunes gives up too easily.
A lot of Pandora users probably bought a year subscription, and have to wait for it to expire.   Pandora is better if you have a bunch of people sharing an account that have different iTunes libraries, iTunes radio is better (slightly cheaper, better sound quality) otherwise.
I think that the key is that most good programmers start very young - but not because somebody "turned them into a programmer", but because they were interested at that age without somebody else telling them to be.So if you want a bunch of black programmers, provide programming instruction to everybody at age 12 and watch to see who keeps going on their own independently.
Almost all the programmers I have met that I would hire with my own money (as opposed to my employer's money) started very early.
It also isn't enough for them to join the tech industry - most good programmers start at age 12, the one that start in college are the ones doing it because it is easy money.   African Americans probably need a cultural change that gets age 12 kids to start programming if they want to generate a bunch of good programmers - and before somebody says that they can't afford that, microcontroller kits are very cheap.
You can probably still install it with bootcamp, I was able to install XP after they dropped support.  You just reboot the computer from CD after bootcamp makes the partition for you.
Seems like a no-brainer at a $1.91 Billion market cap, porting all those games over to iPhone/iPad/?AppleTV? would give them a huge boost.
I have run out of skips with iTunes match - also, you don't get ads but you still get mandatory channels at the top of the list which are kind of ad-like.
Because the iTunes Match subscribers are the paying subscribers of radio maybe?
Not really, we seem to be able to authenticate multiple iTunes accounts per device. So for apps we all use, I buy them and everybody uses my login for that one thing. Kind of a little cumbersome but it works ok.