or Connect

Posts by e1618978

Is there a way to merge two Photos libraries?   I have two now, one from Aperture and one from iPhoto and I want to put them into the same library.
Why do you like the stainless vs aluminum?   I think that aluminum is nicer looking and also much lighter.   I was kind of expecting aluminum to be the mid-price point version instead of stainless.
Having a bad business stay alive is way worse than having one die.   Free markets provide the fastest growing economies that we know of, and business failures are part of that.  What system are you thinking of that is better?I'm not sure why, but healthcare is special - I agree with you that the NHS is better than the US system.   I think it has to do with the moment of purchase, where the consumer is willing to do anything and has really limited information in the US.  ...
John Roth was worse, way worse.
More than 100% of the price difference US vs UK is VAT and import duties, so blame your government.  Once you subtract out all taxes Apple products are slightly cheaper in the UK than the US.
In order to maintain profit margins, the selling prices of iPhones in the UK will go up as a result of the tax.  Where do you think that the 25% comes from?
He probably said the same thing about Tesla.
Aperture 2.1.4 is what I was using, and it is being replaced by Apple Photos next year I understand.   What is my cheapest option for accessing my Aperture library while I wait for the replacement?
I made a mockup using the life-size printout from ai - unless you are a very small person the regular iPhone 6 is pretty easy to use one handed.   Once I tried out the two sizes, the iPhone 5 seemed too small (but I am 6'3" with fairly large hands).
Is there any way to turn off some of the icons on the AppleTV?  It is getting too messy with stuff that I will never use.