or Connect

Posts by e1618978

Almost all the programmers I have met that I would hire with my own money (as opposed to my employer's money) started very early.
It also isn't enough for them to join the tech industry - most good programmers start at age 12, the one that start in college are the ones doing it because it is easy money.   African Americans probably need a cultural change that gets age 12 kids to start programming if they want to generate a bunch of good programmers - and before somebody says that they can't afford that, microcontroller kits are very cheap.
You can probably still install it with bootcamp, I was able to install XP after they dropped support.  You just reboot the computer from CD after bootcamp makes the partition for you.
Seems like a no-brainer at a $1.91 Billion market cap, porting all those games over to iPhone/iPad/?AppleTV? would give them a huge boost.
I have run out of skips with iTunes match - also, you don't get ads but you still get mandatory channels at the top of the list which are kind of ad-like.
Because the iTunes Match subscribers are the paying subscribers of radio maybe?
Not really, we seem to be able to authenticate multiple iTunes accounts per device. So for apps we all use, I buy them and everybody uses my login for that one thing. Kind of a little cumbersome but it works ok.
We have separate iTunes accounts, read my post again more carefully. With pandora we all pay once, with iTunes Match we have to pay 5 times or else have one shared iTunes library.
Does not work for me, because my daughters and I have different iTunes libraries, but share a pandora account.   iTunes match means that everybody but one person loses their music.
That isn't how Amazon works - they will drive Roku out of business by pricing their box at zero margin, and Roku will lose money at that price point because Amazon will have greater clout with manufacturers and eventually higher volume.But they are no threat to AppleTV at all.