or Connect

Posts by e1618978

It wasn't a stupid comment, $100 bills are actually less accountable than bit coin since bit coin isn't really anonymous.   And you must still be out of good arguments.
Yeah, and they should outlaw any other kind of app that uses US dollars also, since 99% of money laundering uses US currency. 
Silk Road was shut down in November 2013.Total bitcoins mined as of November 2013:  approximately 11,800,000Total bit coins mined as of now:  approximately 12,300,000https://blockchain.info/charts/total-bitcoinsTotal bitcoins seised from Silk Road in November 2013:   144,336 So, in November 2013, when Silk Road was shut down, Silk Road had 144,336/11,800,000 = 1.2% of all bit coins, not half.QED
150k is not half of 10 million...    Whoever told you it was half is terrible at math.
If Apple is successful, then it won't be the only way to make a payment, but it will be the most convent way to make a payment, which will result in a monopoly  (just like Amazon prime is going to result in a monopoly).You just want that to happen, is all.
They have removed every bit coin app, though.http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/09/how-does-apple-really-feel-about-bitcoin/I think that the iBooks thing was BS, and Amazon is an abusive monopoly.   Here the shoe is on the other foot - Apple is abusing its market power in an attempt to corner a position in payments.This is no different that the stuff Microsoft used to do.  For all of you arguing that Apple's actions are not anticompetitive, try to imagine somebody using the...
Woz has brain damage from an airplane crash.
I used to work at IBM, I don't share your sentiments.  IBM is a huge filter where good and bad people join, and then the good people leave ...   Anyone there 12 years is a lost cause for the most part.
I'd imagine that the iOS number includes revenue for Google on iOS - but all the same I would be worried if I were Google.   The PC and Laptop markets are dying, and the hardware vendors for iOS and Android could easily capture all of the advertising revenue leaving nothing left for Google.