or Connect

Posts by e1618978

They sold it in 2007.
I want to play iPhone 5 Pandora via a outboard D/A converter.  Would it work to output hdmi via the Apple digital AV cable, and then use a device that splits out the hdmi audio onto a spdif cable?   Is there a better way than that?  Some kind of cable that has lightning on one end, and TOSLink and USB on the other end?  Or a USB to spdif converter?
The lawsuit wouldn't have anything to do with patents, it would have to do with a member of Apple's BoD using confidential information inappropriately (i.e. to help Google develop android).
Because if they sued Schmidt, it would be paid by Apple's BoD insurance, and would only hurt Apple (higher insurance costs from then on).  They did go after Google, and are continuing to.The people to sue wouldn't be Apple, it would be a class action suit by the shareholders way back then, and I have no idea why that hasn't happened.http://gizmodo.com/5941817/what-really-made-steve-jobs-so-angry-about-google
They took confidential Apple BoD information, because the Google CEO was on the Apple BoD, and used it to create a competing product.  That isn't just stealing, that is a betrayal of Apple shareholders by an Apple director.
At the peak, Nortel actually had a bigger R&D budget ($6 Billion) than Apple currently has.
You are just willfully failing to understand now.
I'll spell it out for you.1.  People get amazon prime for the shipping2.  They get video streaming for free with that3.  Amazon video streaming is therefore popular, and not going away4.  If Apple wants to kill all competitors, it is mandatory to have Amazon video streaming on the AppleTVYour statement "Or, you know, every other conceivable service available on Apple TV. Make Amazon Prime irrelevant." completely ignores this reality.
Most people get Amazon prime for the overnight shipping even without the streaming service, so it won't ever be irrelevant.