or Connect

Posts by satch

I also beg to differ, I ordered cable the other day on new apt. Had it turned off. Even my fav shows lie Discovery, History etc have a;l gne reality or some ridiculous version of it.   if you aren't into news or sports, the only thing on is SHowtime or HBO if you are an adult, (excluding movies of course). That is why they are winning all the Emmy awards, the only place for adult TV not focused group and sanitized for people some call "middle America" not trying to...
reply to pennypacker: "On Fords, all these features exist now with their MyFordTouch." ...yeah and I jjust read a big article how hate it as too complicated and I believe there is a class-action against it for the lousy interface.
I would just like HDMI on all models FINALLY so I don;t have to use 2 cables to watch a movie and have input issues!
Bad Apple! Double standard when they allow it in iTunes,. and hey, Tim Cook is gay, right? What's the problem if they showed hetero sex before!
I totally agreee. The new VO is a 7, but the orginal guy was had an amazing voice..... a warm, soothing "believe-in-what-Iam-saying soothing quality.   Funny when I saw the Genius ads over the Olympics, the I turned to my G/F and said "These suck like Dell ads" and "they better hire back the person who use to approve the ads and if it was Steve, then get Jonathan Ive involved or whoever used to be doing the previous ads that were always great and to the  "Apple...
FAIL. WRONG.
Wow, you sound likle a real Capitalist.   How about treat people and workers like human beings, instead of slave labor and they would that the companies fair and not strike? BRazillians are beautiful, warm loving people from all that I have met, not sure about work ethics though.  Look at the photo of that factory....  Almost all people just want a fair shake and to be respeected and they will work for you hard. except for the small %, but at very corner a business...
Hi and thank YOU in advance! My MAcbook Pro dive won;t mount and is corrupt and none of the top utilites will repair the damage. So I really just need to copy TO A BACKUP DRIVE using a comand line and I found this to copy to copy the folder ("sudo cp -Rp /Users "/Users backup" ), but how do I tell it to copy to the drive named: "rayne's Macbbok Pro Backup" THANK YOU.
I am assuming these commercials are the work of Crispin Porter + Bogusky, M$ new agency of past 2 years. If you recall, Exec. Creative Director/Guru, Alex Bogusky was on the cover of Fast Inc. (I think) magazine a year ago talking about how w was going to brand Windows after they won account ($300MM+). Alex mentioned in that article that no other company would e caught dead "NOT responding" to the "attack" ads from Apple's Mac vs PC commercials. So I imagine these...
I use Entourage and while it is great for may things, I love the integration of all the Apple apps. If you are not in a a serious "office" environemt and just run a small home business, etc., I think APpple mMail willhandle your needs fine and be easier to get acquanited with the Mac, since you are a "switcher". I use signatures in Apple mail and Entourage including logos and I find Apple Mail can do most evrything that Enoturage can. Make sure and check the...