or Connect

Posts by GTR

All is forgiven.   America and North Korea kiss and make up: Kim Jong-un accepts role as Guy Kawasaki but refuses to do interviews.
I also admit I'd like to see Apple do a 'Snow Leopard' on iOS. The video issues that Rogifan mentioned earlier, intermittent Multitasking Gestures and (sound) Change with Buttons, text selection issues, the unread mail message counter not clearing when mails are read, difficulties pasting into text entry boxes like this because the option to paste disappears almost immediately after releasing, occasional display/layout issues like cursors appearing in the wrong area. And...
No wonder Android devices are laggy.
Google has also advised Android developers that their apps will need to include 64 bit support by 20,015.
He sounds correct.
Who here, like me, has remote-accessed from their iDevice to their laptop (which was sitting barely a few yards away) purely because you couldn't be bothered getting up? We, most likely, are prime candidates for the iWatch.
Rumoured. Not rumoured. It's the entering that gets them 'entered'.My username is based on a Japanese sports car that focused on brains over brawn and pretty much dominated it's entire category as a result. It's nickname was Godzilla, as it stomped all over it's competitors, who pretty much never stood a chance.Apple is the technological equivalent.
...bullshitting?I've never understood the philosophy of "Hey, Apple's just seriously entered this category. Let's compete against them!"
You guys totally missed "Bose Bozos".This would never have happened if Steve Jobs were still alive...😉
Don't kid yourself. Xiaomi isn't just collecting 'technical data'. Telco name, IMEI, Address contacts, call logs, SMS's, the list goes on. The user never approves this, like with an Apple device. It's all done silently in the background without your knowledge. And Apple doesn't collect data that goes directly to the servers of a country that doesn't even allow something as basic as freedom of speech and internet censorship. The Taiwanese government have banned use of...