or Connect

Posts by GTR

Huddler seems to be experiencing images issues recently...
Is it a third party keyboard downloaded from Google Play that adds your name to the end of your posts when it's already displayed clearly on the left?
Don't be silly.Cows are like notes and chickens are like small change.Nobody would ever exchange a dollar for a dime.I get the distinct impression that you're not taking this whole cow/chicken barter system thing seriously...
The best thing about that system was that it stimulated the economy by encouraging people to spend. I mean, who wants to carry around a bunch of cows and chickens all day?
Personally, I prefer the ol' cow/chicken barter system, myself.Ever had anybody steal a cow off you without you noticing?No, I didn't think so...
Don't care. It's still art, and a pleasure to use! And the future's so bright...I gotta wear shades.
Genuine question, and not an aggressive attack on your post: Why do you want 2 GB of RAM?
 I, for one, am looking forward to more multitouch in the workplace... 
Vladimir Putin has suddenly announced large financial sponsorship from 'secret American company' in order for new Soviet Union to complete it's work in the Ukraine and then swallow the rest of Europe shortly. I wonder who that could have been?