or Connect

Posts by GTR

Tell me, what is the benefit of giving phones to people who are unable to pay for the items advertised on it?
It will be refreshing to be referred to as iGuinea-pigs rather than iSheep. (I have always wondered why Android fans claim to be the majority but instead they call us sheep. How the f*ck does that work?)
The benchmarks and reviews for this phone will be interesting...
It wasn't Apple's fault.It was a DDoS:Deliberately Don't Order Samsung.
Question 1: How could Apple release a phone of ANY size without Samsung claiming that they just copied what they did?     Question 2: When will Samsung be copying Apple by releasing a large phone so popular that it takes out, not only their own ordering systems, but that of carriers as well?
 Now there's a missed opportunity to take the thing out of her bag when she wasn't looking... You'll never get a job at Gizmodo. (>_<)
I took the plunge and ordered...surprise...surprise...the iPhone 6, Space Grey, 64 GB.Did the cutout thing as well. Mine was plastic. I'll be going down to the Apple store to check out a Plus in the flesh on the day they arrive but, unless I've made a rather large misjudgement, I think the 6 will meet my needs.Looking forward to the next reveal in October...
Well, it does beat implementing ideas haphazardly just to be first and seemed to work out well for the iPod, the iPhone, the iPad, Apple Retail, Ultra-portables, and, fingers crossed, the Apple Watch.From the start of the Apple Keynote:"Where others perceive first as valuable, you value the first thing that actually matters. While others are distracted by the new, you focus on the significance of a whole new take."And for Apple, the Beats go on.
That does appear to be the case.
That's not reassuring that it hasn't been implemented more widely. Apple has the Reachability function on all their current phones.