or Connect

Posts by GTR

If I had to guess it's probably due to the setup, aiming, and firing of a mortar using anything up to 360 degrees and the app he is using (possibly the "Kill Infidel Unbelievers All Praise To Allah" app) requires him to turn the iPad to the correct angle to correctly set it up.Jeez. You make it sound like you've tried to fire a mortar and kill anybody.
Screenshot for the new Apple advertisements about to begin running in the Middle-East:
“With your permission you give us more information about you, your friends, and we can improve the quality of our searches. We don't need you to type at all. We know where you are. We know where you've been. We can more or less guess what you're thinking about.”    - Eric Schmidt
And the other 26% are just plain wrong!(>_
No, I meant lie.And add "be boring" to that statement.Your constant need to defend Google speaks volumes.Obviously, you believe they need to be defended which, in itself, is quite interesting.Nothing you post here changes the fact that Google is a one-trick pony that has failed to successfully monetise the majority of their many, badly thought out and implemented ideas.It's a shame, really.
Let him lie.It may just be all he has left in life.(>_
Little do most people know. Apple isn't about to produce iPhones. They're about to print money.
 Where, oh where can I find this utopia? What's that? The future, you say?
Beautiful quote.Although now, thanks to Die Hard, I don't know if you're quoting Alexander the Great or Hans Gruber.
Brazilian Governement: "Nobody can keep a secret!" Apple: "Hey, tell us something we DON'T know!"