or Connect

Posts by GTR

That word 'he just used' was in the original article itself and, despite the fact that he himself mentioned it was stupid, you didn't let that stop you from exercising your right to be a politically correct jerk - while still referring to people as 'non-whites'.How hypocritical are you?
Apple Watch won't read dark skin: Racismgate
Update: It is suspected that the suspects arrested may have given false names in order to protect their true identities. Police have issued photos and requested assistance in identifying them: "Katherine Stump": "Alexander Nejat": Any citizens who may be able to assist police with their inquiries are urged to contact them immediately.
Ditto here.8.2 and 8.3 are the most polished, refined and stable versions I recall having on any iOS device ever.
An even better comparison would be Google without advertising revenue...
This is not the way I heard it. I heard Apple deliberately delayed their Red Cross donations in order to help the Nepal earthquake recovery...
 You're basing your argument ON A DEVICE YOU HAVEN'T EVEN USED. Get back to us when you're ready to stop talking theoretically.
 It's a fact that it's your opinion. However, I have used a few digital crowns from the time that you're referring to. I have also used the version that Apple has on the Apple Watch. I believe what Apple has achieved, with the use of modern technology, is considerably more impressive than what I remember on the older watches. To compare the two of them, especially if you haven't actually used one of them, is like comparing old MP3 players with iPods, dumb phones with the...
That's a pretty strong statement. I think you're massively oversimplifying what Apple has achieved.Have you actually used the digital crown yourself?
 Did the watchmakers that you are referring to create DIGITAL crowns for use on an electronic device which can be coded to perform a variety of tasks by those that made it?