or Connect

Posts by GTR

Why the surprise? Android is the second best operating system ever created by Apple so why not recommend Apple's hardware as well?
If they need another girl then maybe Justin Bieber is available?
Something the magazine industry has very little left of when they continue to publish rubbish like this...
The definitive version of hero to zero.
 Look at you. Fighting for your right to be sold invasive, unintuitive, badly thought-out products (under the moniker of ‘openness’) that are propped up with lies, inaccurate information and false advertising. And not a single point in the article countered. You're not going to cry, are you? 
How cute! Mark Zuckerberg offering his experienced opinion on how to price and sell successful hardware. Oops. I mean, how to sell hardware. Oops. I mean, how to sell. (I got it right eventually)
In that Devil's Tower screenshot where's the giant spaceship? Not ANOTHER Apple maps mistake!
Infinite Improbability Drive.Anybody who recognises this reference has a Heart of Gold.Either that, or they just worked it out using an Atomic Vector Plotter.
Since converting from Windows in 2010, I must say that I've loved every version of OS X except one:   I'd be lion if I didn't admit to having a few technical issues with that one...
Antitrust? How quickly we have forgotten the words Napster and Kazaa...