or Connect

Posts by GTR

It's been interesting to see Facebook struggling to come up with the 'next big thing' after redefining social networking.   You hear about the incredibly long hours the multitude of staff devote their lives to and, when you see something like this, you can't help but think, "What the hell are you guys doing with that time? Surely that can't be everything you came up with?".   It will be interesting to see Facebook's situation in ten years time.
I have to admit, I've been having major issues both connecting (and keeping the connection) of my Magic Mouse to my iPad Air 2. Physically checked cables but that didn't appear to resolve the issue. snigger...
I've always found it a bit hard to stomach when management of large companies and politicians are caught engaging in criminal activity that resigning or retiring seems to allow them to avoid prosecution.It's "diplomatic immunity" all over again...
Fixed that for you.
I agree. It's probably a roll-out issue.If it first you don't succeed try, try again...
I experienced the same thing in the Australian App Store.However, I just used the link and it installed fine.It's not bad for a first edition. I'd like to see more features in future updates but I'm happy.
Did you actually read ANY of the responses to your post???
 But I suspect he's like that all the time, so all you need to do is see him in the street and go, "Oh! There's that idiot with his head in the ground and those pants!".
  About as much as it is a 'raising awareness' decision...
First I need to warn you that it's not always a good idea to post a photo of yourself on the internet.Think of your privacy! Second, in regards to the statement in your post, yes, it is most definitely baloney.Your claim "What was Foxconn's solution?  You may guess that it's treat the workers better, but nope, their solution was to build a net so people can't jump off the roof to commit suicide anymore.' is not correct.The exact measures taken can be found here:"In...