or Connect

Posts by GTR

I took the plunge and ordered...surprise...surprise...the iPhone 6, Space Grey, 64 GB.Did the cutout thing as well. Mine was plastic. I'll be going down to the Apple store to check out a Plus in the flesh on the day they arrive but, unless I've made a rather large misjudgement, I think the 6 will meet my needs.Looking forward to the next reveal in October...
Well, it does beat implementing ideas haphazardly just to be first and seemed to work out well for the iPod, the iPhone, the iPad, Apple Retail, Ultra-portables, and, fingers crossed, the Apple Watch.From the start of the Apple Keynote:"Where others perceive first as valuable, you value the first thing that actually matters. While others are distracted by the new, you focus on the significance of a whole new take."And for Apple, the Beats go on.
That does appear to be the case.
That's not reassuring that it hasn't been implemented more widely. Apple has the Reachability function on all their current phones.
Any Google devices then?
Does Google include this feature with it's Nexus devices?
Yeah, I did notice that.
Interesting.Even I wasn't aware of that.
Well, in his defence, Apple did implement that clever Reachability feature, allowing users to still use phones larger than a 5s one-handed.I don't think anybody foresaw that.
Who said that?