or Connect

Posts by GTR

You know why both of these products have the word "Air" in their name, don't you?What do you see when you stand and look at a product that doesn't exist?That's right.Air.ūüėČ
 Well, console yourself with the fact that, like all governments, they've worked exceedingly hard for your hard-earned money. Oh, wait...
 Ouch. Where is that?
The problem is many customers don't care about performance. They just care about ownership of Apple products at the lowest price. Go look at the Asian markets for proof of this. iOS 8 works like a charm on earlier devices. It just doesn't work fast. However, many people don't give a damn about fast and Apple is catering to that rather large category when they do this. Having customers on the latest, most secure software, is probably also preferable for both those customers...
 If cost is an issue for you I advise the following: 1). Never update to the latest software version until you’ve given it a week or two and read the reviews for your model. 2). Back up your SHSH blobs so that you retain the ability to downgrade the OS if you require. This can only be done BEFORE you upgrade. Instructions can be found here: http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/how-save-shsh-blobs-for-iphone-ipad-or-ipod-touch-3534383/ If you already have upgraded you...
And in another "me too" announcement, Samsung announces PRODUCT DEAD and immediately reduces profits on many of their popular devices...
Myth: Shattered.
If anybody here ever goes to a sports game and sees a SINGLE cheerleader cheering from the side instead of a squad, now you know how Gatorguy feels...
This would make my weekend hobby of hunting army special ops. teams in the South American jungle considerably easier.
You're right. Apple are very lucky:Rapist: I'm going to rape you. But you get to choose front or rear. What'll it be?Victim: Um...can I choose neither?Rapist: Sorry. It's gotta be one or the other. So which will it be?Victim: Um...front, I guess.Rapist: It's your lucky day. Front it is.Victim: Yay! Hooray for justice!