or Connect

Posts by GTR

http://gizmodo.com/5926598/the-amazing-contents-of-steve-wozniaks-travel-backpackI must admit though.He does understand that technology can definitely improve a person's quality of life.
Hey, look!Swan Lake without real swans and a lake:Madame Butterfly but she's not really in Japan:Shakespeare without swords!Whaddya know! Everything DOES have to be authentic and exact to be successful!I'm surprised that nobody hasn't complained that they guy playing Steve Jobs ISN'T ACTUALLY STEVE JOBS!๐Ÿ˜‰
I don't know about that.Wozniak seems to have learned the importance of focus.See the contents of his backpack for proof.๐Ÿ˜‰
So, by information provided in your own post, HP wasn't savvy enough to realise the PC would be revolutionary while Jobs did and you CRITICIZE him?That makes sense.
This.In a big, BIG way.
Here's a story some of you may not heard: "Regis McKenna, Appleโ€™s original marketing guru, met the 22-year-old Jobs when he drove up to his house on a motorcycle and talked about how he wanted to build Apple into a global brand. McKenna sat in on Apple executive meetings from 1983 to 1987, and the two men remained close throughout the years. โ€œIn 1998 my wife and I bought five iMacs as Christmas gifts for our grandchildren. We watched them open their presents, and when...
Tim Cook wanted Steve to have his organ inside him? ย  Well, I guess that's a DEFINITE confirmation that he's gay... ย  (Joke! Joke!)
So, don't install any software ever?๐Ÿ˜‰
You just described software in general.Don't install 8.3 then as it'd be better to wait for the bug fixes for 8.3 in 8.4.
LOLThat was funny, bro!