or Connect

Posts by GTR

Which one of these is correct?
 Considering the spectacular amount of failures we have from Google-the-one-trick-pony, I find this interesting.
 Industrial design will beat Apple?
Or some clever engineering.
I'd like to see a refresh to the MacBook Air line. Initially, I was going to refresh my MBA every year like my iPad and iPhone but the changes over the past two years just haven't been worth it. Bring it on.
Actually, buy TWO Mac Pro's.You're going to need a backup in case the first one goes down.Simple as pie.
I can't wait to see the scene in the film where Bill Gates steals ideas for his Windows operating system from Jobs so Steve punches him in the face and leaves him hanging upside down from a nearby building rooftop. Or where Steve gets booked for parking the Batmobile in handicapped parking spots. Awesome.
Hmmm...I don't know. Does anybody here think Bale has what it takes to play Steve having a tantrum? Does he really have any experience in this area?
Racism Definition: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."Theories of Racism" - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.Post-cism Definition:The belief that a thread poster possesses characteristics, abilities, or...
Tim Cook: so busy focussing on being gay that he forgot to be African-American as well. Apple is Doomed™