or Connect

Posts by GTR

I like it. It makes him sound very worldly. He lives everywhere.
Most definingly!
Greg Joswiak, from Apple, has also mentioned today that it is too soon to confirm the success of the iPhone 6 Plus just yet.From his RE Code interview"It’s too soon to know, Joswiak said, whether the surprising popularity of the mini tablet-sized iPhone 6 Plus that T-Mobile Chief Executive John Legere noted in his remarks on Monday represents a trend."
Dude, if he speaks gooder English then he has a responsibility to make things righter.
They signed their agreement on Halloween? Was there a blood sacrifice as well?
Why? Weren't they doomed?
 So you believe that facts are only facts when adjusted to a timeline of your choosing, is that correct? Which is the most successful computer company in the world?  Do you only look at the period from 1990 to 2000 and declare Microsoft the most successful? Or do you look at the section from 2000 to 2014 and decide that Apple was? You may also wish to consider the following: "In Europe, consumers don't have much use for phablets. Research from Kantar ComTech shows that...
Actually there is still a possibility he may be correct - in the long term.This is the first chance that users of Apple's ecosystem have had the opportunity to buy a big phone and many may be doing so initially just because they can, or because they think their requirements need a phone that size, or because they just want an all-in-one device that will allow them to eliminate the additional purchase of a tablet.However, a year or so down the track they may find the size...
Well, of course.That is called product placement and companies like Samsung pay big money for it. However, there's a difference between what is paid for in the films and what is used by the ordinary person in the street.Anyway I'm not saying there are more people using LG than Samsung. I'm saying that, of all of the Korean friends that I know, they have reported that Samsung is nowhere near as popular in their home country as people may think.This article seems to confirm...
 Ironically, most of my Korean friends have mentioned that Samsung is NOT popular in their own country because they got into a position of dominance years ago then let those areas stagnate while also jacking up prices. Supposedly LG is more popular.