or Connect

Posts by GTR

LOLRemind me not to cross you.
Everyone's uses are most definitely different.LOL@your POS comment.I did something similar and ran a Win 7 bootcamp setup on my first MBA in case I ever needed it.After almost two years of having barely used it I just deleted the damn thing and took back the space.
2015?   I can hardly wait and will be lining up now.
Some interesting Chromebook information:   TechRadar believes they need some work:   http://www.techradar.com/au/news/mobile-computing/laptops/10-things-google-should-fix-on-the-chromebook-1165837/1#articleContent   Forbes wants to know why they aren't being used:   http://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2013/12/30/chromebook-sales-who-is-using-chrome-os-browser-share/   The Forbes article begs the question: if they are so great, why are their usage stats so low?...
 Okay. To answer your previous question I have an MBA, an iPad, and an iPhone and my usage between the three devices would be approximately 80% iPad, 10% iPhone, and 10% MBA. To be honest, I don't see too many downsides for the iPad (for my personal needs, at least) although, if I was forced to pick one, I'd possibly say weight (you can never lose enough weight from a portable device). I find it to be an excellent around package when you consider the price, build quality,...
 I totally understand. And I don't think you're alone there. You didn't mention if you owned an Mac/Linux machines and how the Chromebook maybe compares to them.
 Interesting. I'm sorry. I just want to confirm something else and then I'll answer your query. You've mentioned previously that you also have a couple of Windows 8 machines. Is that correct? How does the Chromebook stack up for functionality compared to them? If you have Macs, Linux machines, etc... I'm interested in knowing how they compare to the Chromebook also.
 Okay. Downsides of the Chromebook? - from an owner's perspective
 Old school is fine. So do you OWN an iPad?
 I personally use a combination of MacBook Air, iPad, and iPhone so I have the option of using both types of keyboard. How does using your Chromebook compare to using your iPad? (I am assuming you own an iPad - correct me if I am wrong) What downsides do you feel the Chromebook has?