or Connect

Posts by GTR

It's 23 million owed.Not $2300.ūüėČ
Tim Cook has been quoted as apologising and saying that he doesn't have anything smaller than a twenty-five million dollar note on him.   Is somebody able to provide change for him?
Today, three hours after updating:  
Hell, yes!Go here:https://www.apple.com/feedback/Select your device, fill out the form, and select the 'Bug Report' option.Apple likely doesn't read the AppleInsider forums in regards to bugs but I can guarantee you that they'll hear about your problem here.
 Confirmed as an issue able to be replicated. Have you submitted a bug report to Apple yet?
I hope this fixes the issue with Vladimir Putin.   He's been acting like a real dickhead since the last update.
Significant performance improvements to both overall system performance (approximately 5%) as well as internet access on my MBA 2011.   Quite a few of those little GUI shudders and jerks have disappeared with this update.
 Actually, no. This one was highly accurate. 
If Gatorguy worked for Virgin Galactic... ¬† VIRGIN GALACTIC AN UNQUALIFIED SUCCESS! ¬† A spokesperson for Virgin Galactic today, a Mr Fulloshit Gatorguy, announced the 'unqualified success‚Äô of the Virgin Galactic spaceflight. ¬† ‚ÄúWe designed the Virgin Galactic ship to go really, really fast and, as shown today, we achieved that goal admirably‚ÄĚ he blurted. ¬† When asked about the pilot that was killed during the flight Mr Gatorguy was quick to point out that there are...
They also unveiled their new logo...