or Connect

Posts by GTR

Racism Definition: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."Theories of Racism" - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.Post-cism Definition:The belief that a thread poster possesses characteristics, abilities, or...
Tim Cook: so busy focussing on being gay that he forgot to be African-American as well. Apple is Doomed™
 Actually, having seen her response, I agree.
 Bullshit should always be called out. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
From what excepts we have seen recently I'm afraid I agree. I was originally interested in this but something feels off with it. This book seems like a sensationalist attempt at a money grab and I won't be bothering to read it.
Holy Shit! They're making another one! This is insane!!!
LOL!Free in the nice way that rape is free, you reckon?
 I think changing that post really saved your bacon. 
 You may not have noticed but that statement confirms neither that Apple is working on either a hardware set or a set-top box, nor did I offer whatever I believed. Should we make a space for you and Tyler Durden to get into a disagreement? 
This post has been reported to Greenpeace.