or Connect

Posts by GTR

It staggers me that you would compare men betraying the trust of wives, partners and business associates with an individual being gay.Just staggers me.
 LOL. You realise that you just made an assumption about what my answer would be and then chastised me for it? You also seem to think you are able to dictate my opinion. Which recent stories are you referring to about Tim Cook?
   Jobs no longer runs Apple. And the fact that you both had to go back decades to find something even comparable to what I mentioned earlier only bolsters my point. The current Apple management team have hundreds of millions of dollars between them. They fall within that wealthy and influential category that you speak of. They are in the prefect position to misbehave and get away with it. Yet where is the lying?The cheating?The drink driving offences?The drug related...
 I'm sorry but, apart from the fact that you didn't even address the information about Sergey Brin being unable to be trusted, your attempts to convince me that Eric Schmidt are trustworthy have not been successful. Eric Schmidt with his mistress, Kate Bohner, at Burning Man 2007:   (Incidentally, Kate joined a monastery in Thailand after ending her relationship with Eric and became a Buddhist nun. Way to go, Eric.) His wife, who he met after she 'edited' his thesis, also...
 Then the word on the street is that Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google, a company that has access to the private contacts, communications, daily routines, and other sensitive information of hundreds of million users, betrayed the trust of not only his own Vice President and Product Spokesman for Android, but also the trust of his own wife, someone he should cherish and respect more than any other. Add to that Eric Schmidt, previous CEO of Google, who joined Apple's board...
Incorrect.
Seeing eight technologies demonstrated that were demonstrated in another technology keynote almost a month ago earlier is a 'good thing'?How so?
"Google takes on apple tv with android tv connected entertainment platform again" Fixed that for you.
Right at that moment they were looking at the first protester disturbance - a woman.
The in-keynote protests were interesting: people yelling and shouting over the presenters before being ejected. I've never seen that before. They also had quite a few technical failures during their demonstrations, at least five that I recall. I always feel for people whenever those happen. Did anybody pick up Eric Schmidt being introduced but it wasn't him? What happened there? This presentation seemed awfully similar after watching Apple keynotes: UI animations, 64...