or Connect

Posts by GTR

North Korea: Leading the way in energy efficiency:
Any onsite-only backup is open to failure by theft, fire, or Sharknado.
Dropbox, I believe it is your move...
LOL.   Advertisement at the bottom of this very page:     Ironic, much?
I totally believe you, Googleguy!Thanks for bringing me, a humble fool unable to think for himself, the plain and utter truth.Now, please, tell me more about this awesome company Google, as this is why I have decided to come to a website called AppleInsider that focuses on Apple news...
Waiting for Googleguy defensive post in 3...2...1...
Any person is entitled to their opinion.However, it is their belief that we are entitled to it as well that sometimes becomes irritating...
Fixed that for you.
You know, if they had have put just one more camera on this I would have been swayed... I'll wait for the 4D model: The Amazon Retrenched Phone. Is anybody aware that Amazon opened up their Australian storefront recently and begun encouraging Australian members to change their Amazon accounts to the Australian ones? However, they forgot just one thing: you couldn't buy anything. Amazin' Amazon. Just amazin'. I look forward to them applying this kind of foresight to...
I see no reason why Apple can't become their own component supplier in the future. They have the foresight, the patience, the capability, the capital, and they hate relying on unreliable outside sources. "We make the whole widget." - Steve Jobs