or Connect

Posts by GTR

Stop trying to change the topic.Explanations of how Google is innocent and misunderstood pronto, please!
I fail to see how Apple is a topic in regards to Google's privacy violations.Please feel free to go through that entire list in 'Criticisms of Google' and explain how poor, innocent Google has just been unfairly set upon by third parties.In the meantime, while the rest of us are waiting for you to get back to us (I mean, any realistic, properly researched, response is going to take a least a few days, right? ), here's a joke to amuse the rest of us:What do Google and...
Ironic then, that so much stuff seems to be 'made up' about one company. Repeatedly. Over a lengthy period of time.Where's there's smoke, there's fire.
Yes, that's Google for you. Always honest and upfront:http://techcrunch.com/2013/11/18/google-pays-17-million-settlement-over-no-harm-browser-privacy-violations/Invasion of an individual's privacy no harm, my ass.It staggers me how you consistently attempt to promote Google as a company that respects privacy.Especially when we have nice lengthy articles like thishttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Google...that detail deliberate, regular, and repeated behaviour...
I'm sorry, but as long as Google Drive's terms and conditions state that they can do whatever they want with any data you upload then they will never be used by me. However, Dropbox's 2GB free storage is starting got look pretty stingy in 2014.
Believe it or not, I know people that don't use Samsung phones because they refuse to allow Google to get their grubby little paws on their personal, private information and also store it on a server somewhere.Go figure.
My iPad was updated and received new features and improvements today. My iPhone was updated and received new features and improvements today. Who the f*ck is Samsung today?
Good to see Gatorguy finally admit that Google is an off-topic...
I'm holding out for the 256-bit A9...