or Connect

Posts by GTR

LOL
They should have called it the iPhone Sex instead of the iPhone Six.   Because it's really fucked Samsung.
 I did. Corrected.
New Starts   In a break with tradition I would like to make it clear that the following speech will not end with me disappearing with a flash and a bang and reappearing with gold and jewels.   Which is a bit of a bummer, for me, really.   However, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank some of the more regular posters on the forum for providing many hours of education and entertainment with their posts, thoughts, and online representations of their...
You know, I heard about this from this one guy's wive's cousin, twice removed, who saw a tweet about it on Twitter, from some guy who posted about it on Facebook after watching it in a YouTube clip. So it's obviously pretty serious.
I'm just thinking about watching.Not one of those clever dicks that knows all of the things that he intends to watch or has watched stuff in a snide and derogatory fashion.Just thinking about having a long, hard stare.
Another excellent article that I look forward to re-reading in Daniel's future book exposing Apple myths: Apple - The Haunted Empire Strikes Back. .
 You know, when North Korea wipes out the United States with one indecipherable blow (I'm using North Korean propaganda terminology here) you're going to miss them and their barns terribly. 
That's an awesome story about European superiority over America by being around longer than them.Now tell us the story about why your posts aren't in German.😉
No twelve days of gifts? This would never have happened if Tim Cook was still alive.