or Connect

Posts by GTR

Nine complaints out of ten million phones and you consider this an issue?Apple should be no less ashamed for this than you.You don't see us getting all bent out of shape at you for dragging down the gene pool.
 My only worry about a Steve Jobs film would be it getting 'Sculley-ed'. 
Bale could do Jobs brilliantly. And he could use the same knock knock joke for Steve as he did as Bruce Wayne: "Knock, knock" "Who's there?" "Not your parents"
Nice.
22 Sep 2014   AppleInsider Headline - Apple announces record sales of 10 million iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus units in first 3 days   GTR: And without China. What would that number have been with that tiny little country included…   Maestro64 - China is include, it is call black market…   Herbapou - It would had been the same... They soldout...
Huddler seems to be experiencing images issues recently...
Is it a third party keyboard downloaded from Google Play that adds your name to the end of your posts when it's already displayed clearly on the left?
Don't be silly.Cows are like notes and chickens are like small change.Nobody would ever exchange a dollar for a dime.I get the distinct impression that you're not taking this whole cow/chicken barter system thing seriously...
The best thing about that system was that it stimulated the economy by encouraging people to spend. I mean, who wants to carry around a bunch of cows and chickens all day?