or Connect

Posts by GTR

Apple going private should be an superb fantasy for many of us here. IPO: Known as prostitution, or publicly exposing yourself, by any other definition.
Another maps update from Google? Well, thank-you APPLE. I don't recall getting this much attention from Google just a short while ago...
Sue him.   No ifs, ands, or buts.
That's right my little Android fanboys,   Jump up and down and point your finger at the merest possibility that an individual has gained access to information that each of you gives up freely every day - kind of like when you joined AppleInsider to troll.   I'll gladly take my name and email address over all of the information on my entire Goddamn phone any day.   And your yellin' and your hollerin' may take your mind off that mobile operating system that you...
As an admirer of Apple and it's products I have to say that I'll ignore this irrelevant crap just like I do when it happens to Apple. The entire system is ridiculous. Traders and analysts, people who trade and analyse because they don't appear confident enough in their abilities to actually run a company, not to mention people with horrendously varied performances records themselves, decide how much value to assign to said companies based on 'what they think may happen...
It's almost as if they implemented deliberate policies that would ensure they were financially compensated for their work involved in creating the game.What the f*ck is the world coming to.
  Apple's excellence in hardware, software, and focus on ease-of-use and simplicity, combined with Google's excellent online services would, in one reality, be an unbeatable combo. One that would scare the sh!t out of Microsoft.   Unfortunately, Google has proven themselves untrustworthy, not only as a business partner, but to their own customers, not just once or twice, but numerous times. Again and again and again.   That, my friend, is why you see such intense dislike...
  Hey, look.   Google Ass.
Judas also participated in lots and lots of meetings with Jesus in regards to their relationship... (No, I don't actually believe in the bible!) Eric: "Sorry! We really, really fucked up! I'm really sorry about everything that happened!" Apple: "**** off'. That, is defined as an Eric Schmidt meeting.