or Connect

Posts by GTR

Yes, I'm afraid you've revealed your poor comprehension skills there:Product - an article or substance that is manufactured or refined for sale.Component - a part or element of a larger whole, especially a part of a machine or vehicle.As defined by the Oxford Dictionary.What does the "Lord" stand for in your name? "Lord, he's incredibly uneducated!" or "Lord, he's desperately grasping at straws"If you think that Samsung designed any of those products then I can't help but...
This is also unlikely to put a dent in Apple's universe denting.What's even more impressive is that you're talking to yourself in the past.How cool is that?Quick, send a warning about something bad that happens to you in the future!
Overall animations appear to have been improved. No, not snappier. Just smoother, and more fluid. I have also experienced quite a few crashes in Safari, although it's hardly been a bad experience, just noticeable. It will be interesting to see if this update addresses this. Considering how much has been totally rewritten and/or changed for all of Apple's operating systems this year, I'm extremely impressed.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/10/03/samsung_denies_cheating_on_benchmark_testing_despite_evidence/Fixed that for you.
A Cupertino cappuccino storm?
The current legal System: Coming to a decade near you soon.
Will this run on my 2011 MacBook Air?
 I offered to provide a link to a person’s ability to remember. I understand you may have missed it, but that’s sarcasm. 
 Why provide links? You think I’m silly enough to believe that you’re capable of not being ‘Googleguy”?
 You generally aren’t, when they don’t support your view, despite them being widely available. Would you like the link for our ability to remember?