or Connect

Posts by Red Oak

Apple is going to drop the hammer in the 2H.  Great to see.  Get aggressive Mr. Cook!
 Touche mistercrow... Have a good night 
LOL.  You decide to reach back to 2010 to a disproven issue to try to counter me.   What is your IQ, seriously? 
I purchased two Nests (pre-Google).  The thing fucking does not even have a "temperature hold" feature.  It drives me fucking nuts when it changes changes temperatures on its own    $3,200,000,000 for this garbage  
LOL. $3,200,000,000 This is what happens when shareholders have no voting rights. And it is going to get much, much worse
Why, specifically?iOS 7.1 performs flawlessly on it
N/A
In five months, the price of 5c will drop to $449, the 4S to $349, and the 4 to $249-$299.  Plus, the 5c 8GB will be $349-$399.   This is before any special incentives, either from Apple or from the carriers     In 18 months, the 5c (16GB) will be $349    Apple is developing a robust lower and mid tier offering without anyone realizing it.   My wife still has the iPhone 4S and it is still a kick-ass phone, especially with iOS 7.1 
You don't even use one data point to support your position.You do not address any of the data points presented above.