or Connect

Posts by Red Oak

This article also published a quote from an analyst that fraud was "as high as 8%".   That is BS and was subsequently disproved.  But Bloomberg quoted it    Quality of journalists and major news outlets (Retuers, Bloomberg, USA Today) has become just abysmal.   The superstar writers are either working for startups or successfully creating their own Blog franchise.   The rest just seem to just be pumping out error-prone articles lacking any real insights 
This continuity features requires your iCloud and FaceTime to use the same AppleID. Mine are different, by design. (I use the same AppleID for iTunes, FaceTime and iMessage) I hope this is an issue Apple addresses. It is the first time I've come across that using two IDs locks me out of a major feature
I'd like see Tim separate his personal agenda from Apple. I'm not comfortable with how he is using Apple this way What about religious freedom? What if people truly believe marriage us between a man and wife?
It is crazy with these data points and insights that he only gets to $135 price target.  Ludicrous 
iFixit scores are worthless for Apple products. If you have an issue with an Apple product, you take it to an Apple Store or authorized repair center. What is so difficult about that? If it was an issues, it would be impacting Apple sales and market share. Which it clearly is not
I agree Re: DuckDuckGo. I am amazed how good it is. It covers 85% of my search needs. There is messiness though in the mechanics. Look at Europe privacy laws and "right to be forgotten" rulesApple is going to be the portal soon to 30-40% of ALL US searches. How can it extract as much pain on Google while maintaining or improving the user experienceI will tell you from recent Goigle meetings that they do know what the f*** they are doing in mobile advertising, including...
Google is at war with it's hardware OEMs. They are just too stupid and/or incompetent to understand that. Sergey explicitly said mobile phones should cost $50 Look at just happened the last week with payments by Samsung and Google. Android is a clusterf*** So begins the hollowing out of these manufactures. Less profits will feed less investment. In five years or less, we'll have a complete repeat of what happened in PCs
I did - on-going over the the last few years. What is your specific point?
Jobs should have locked Corning into a 10 year exclusive deal in return for saving their company Corning immediately went and sold the Apple inspired product (aka Gorilla Glass) to the Android crowd So pathetic
OMG    Congrats to the Apple team who worked so hard over many years to make this happen