or Connect

Posts by Red Oak

I'd like to see Apple using this effort to create a competitive moat. It is not clear from this that they are. If not, Foxconn will just flip the switch on for all vendors
The Swatch CEO is delusional
Thank God I held off purchasing. I'm still waiting for Honeywell to catch-up so I can rip out my Nest units There is no way I'm going to give Google entry into my house via connected devices. Your a fool if you don't think they will eventually mine your personal data.
Gene, love your showMolly is the worst. Her attempted iMessage takedown article couple of weeks back was riddled with errors. The editor added a note to that effect, but then they removed it from the article. NY Times tech is a joke
5% increase from here? Too conservative BTW, hope TIm is buying the stock hand over fist before goes up anymore
I understand and appreciate Apple taking its time to get things right.  But having an 9 month annual quite period and then just releasing an updated version of the iPhone and iPad is not a middle or long term sustainable strategy.   Apple had the whole technology industry back-peddling and in disbelief four years ago.  Not so today.  Everything seems to take extending periods of time, sometimes over the course of years   With the assets Apple has had  (iOS including...
It has been 8 months since Apple released anything substantial (the iPad redesign). It is perfectly valid and reasonable to have questions on the aggressiveness and sense of urgency inside the company. Even for those like myself who are fans of the company.On side note, I've tested Beats Music and it is awesome. Going back to iTunes Music is like going back to DOS. It is scary how badly Apple has managed its music business. This is a red flag for me on Apple's...
Please stop it with the misleading headlines
I am surprised they are releasing this now vs. waiting to WWDC. They must feel very confident on what they will announce then
They are clowns because they could not even properly announce the deal. Posting it on FB before it is announced? How stupid can you beAnd the 'Oh My God' reactions tell me Apple severely overpaidWhat a messed up deal and strategy for Apple. Baffling