or Connect

Posts by Red Oak

Funny to watch NPD always never address revenue share or profitability. Always, always laser focus on unit market share. Pretty comical
Ah, Foxconn is only producing 16 million a month right now?
Our patent system is f***** up. This is a woman with her own singular, warped sense of what is right putting forward her own personal opinion over the years It goes on and on and on. The patent system has failed Apple
Odd place for a datacenter Even odder if significant bandwidth is going through Venezuela or Columbia
Samsung is a corrupt, soulless corporation. And, one that is incapable of doing software My bet is they have already peaked
$1.1 billion in loses and counting
Clicking on buy on the Beats site now takes user to the Apple Store.   It is good to see there is a highly coordinated launch and integration plan    What is odd is that it takes the user to the "iPad Accessories" section of the Apple Store.  Also, when I go to "Shop Accessories" on Apple Store, there is not clear organization for Beats, you have to hunt to 'Filter' and then select 'Beats'.  It's early, but all of this needs to be addressed 
Well, no more Bose purchases for me. And, I've bought several in the past including LifeStyle 535 and SoundTouch 20 What strikes me is how awful these products are. My LifeStyle535, their top-of-the-line TV surround system, does not even have WiFi built in. Crazy. And my SoundTouch came with the absolute worst Mac app I've ever used. The company is incapable of doing software Bose is in a very bad place. And suing what is effectively Apple is going to make things...
With all this denying, Swatch is going to be the Blackberry of watches
"Timely last pay checks". LOL. What, it took an extra two weeks to process your last f****** paycheck?