or Connect

Posts by Red Oak

I second that - truly embarrassing.  I'll add that the company is also corrupt and has no soul or ethics   Frankly, it has turned me off to all South Korean products 
September will bring the hammer down... The 5c and 4s will step down in price to $449 and $349.  And, Apple will increase the high end offering. Broadening of the portfolio and price points will both allow Apple to take profit and market share.   It is a beautiful strategy  
It's been 6 months already since the announcement came out. It's not a healthy situation for Apple to have this linger for so long. It's time for her to jump in and start
Apple is going to drop the hammer in the 2H.  Great to see.  Get aggressive Mr. Cook!
 Touche mistercrow... Have a good night 
LOL.  You decide to reach back to 2010 to a disproven issue to try to counter me.   What is your IQ, seriously? 
I purchased two Nests (pre-Google).  The thing fucking does not even have a "temperature hold" feature.  It drives me fucking nuts when it changes changes temperatures on its own    $3,200,000,000 for this garbage  
LOL. $3,200,000,000 This is what happens when shareholders have no voting rights. And it is going to get much, much worse
Why, specifically?iOS 7.1 performs flawlessly on it