or Connect

Posts by LudwigVan

Wherefore means why, not where.
Yup, I was just about to mention that too.
You're starting to sound like John Moltz.
But the buyer originally ordered a Mini with a single processor (or so they claim).
Actually "not taking the Lord's name in vain" most likely has to do with breaking an oath that was forged on the name of God. One online source for this.
Ric Ford averaged out the scores of four different run-throughs after restarts, according to the MacInTouch site.
Another piece of anecdotal evidence: Steve Jobs' quote from a recent short Newsweek article.
Then I wonder if Apple is developing a spreadsheet application that's not a spreadsheet application, if you know what I mean.
Are you holding down the function key? I don't have a Mac, but I believe Exposé is timed to snap back after a short time when holding down the key. Or perhaps the key has become sticky.
Actually, that comparison chart has been around since the updated PowerBooks were released some weeks ago. I've also seen this chart (about 24 inches by 36 inches) displayed at one of the local Apple Stores. I agree with your reasoning; I'm under the impression it was developed to help push the PowerBooks a bit.