or Connect

Posts by snova

all I know is the books are being offered in the Apple bookstore for those not offered in Amazon.   Keep it going Amazon, piss off some more publishers.  No doubt the other 4 publisher are watching this closely as it could happen to them also.
While I doubt it, I secretly hope this is the beginning of the end of Amazon's ebook business.  Their stock has been taking a beating by wall street, now lets pile it on with more publishers who refuse to meet their terms.
maybe they see carrier sub as only way to move these units. I can see the ad now.   "buy SmartGear watch for $0.01* and get another one for free*.  For a limited time, we will throw in a free* Galaxy S5 too"         * - with 2 year contract.
  No more excuses when you want to share a document with someone. They don't need to sign up for anything to view or edit a document you want to share.  What a concept, huh?  I know how we are gonna share real-time updated Christmas lists this year.
You don't need to risk upgrade. Just use iWork for iCloud via a browser to figure out when it has the functionality you want. Pretty safe to say the new iWork won't ever do all the stuff the old one did, just like the old one will never do all the stuff the new one does.  So saying that you won't switch until the new one has all the stuff the old one did, will mean you will likely never switch. 
Only the person who "posts" a shared document needs an Apple ID.  Anyone can edit a document once it is shared; without an Apple ID.Its been a while since I used Google Docs, but the last time I did read/write rights were given out an a per Google Account basis.  In contrast,iWorks for iCloud, currently only support read/write access control via a common password.  In other words, there is no user access control list like with Google docs; just a common password and thus...
thanks.. and best regards to you pazuzu.
pazuzu,leave it. He is an addict. He won't stop.  Have mercy on him, he does not even acknowledge he has an addition. As far as winning a debate, my pea brain tells me that debates are decided by the audience, not the debaters.  Everything is on record as to what was said, if anyone gives a damn to review. Don't fall for his weasel game and waste your time. Let him be in the world that he has chosen to spend all his waking hours on. Its all he has got. Only he can decide...
as dumb as I am, I know enough in my little brain, when its pointless to debate with an addict. Best wishes to you sir and your mental health.
frankly, that is up to you and something you should work on for your own sanity and self confidence.