or Connect

Posts by snova

I guess I am daft then per your analysis and expert guidance. After all, you have 16000 posts in the same period I have only had 1100.  I know when to quit trying to reason with an addict .  You win.  I'm done. and if the poster wanted to put things into full context,  they would have posted my entire sentence which stated the condition at the very end."If Apple was smart they would choose today as a day to buyback some more stock if the lowered stock price had anything to...
sorry? come again? what are you trying to say?
I don't waste my time with people who are trying to set me up with weasel games.  Anyone who has (or wants to) carefully review our dialog can see your change in positioning. very surprised to see you taking on this approach, I am shocked to see you heading down this path used so often by trolls here and the things you have been posting about this for the past 2 days. It's out of character for you.
exactly.     Important enough for CEO to meet CEO face to face, 1 year ago.   The companies comments said it was an "informal" meeting in the article, which is laughable.  CEO don't go around informally meeting face to face.  If and when they do, that happens at a public event or dinner out.
if true, then Apple would be buying today and make good use out of the buyback program funds
we are aligned and pretty much the same thing I have been saying. bravo. Wait and see what happens and why. Everything else on here will be noise and SWAGs.
most of the market is down. big whoop.  If Apple was smart they would choose today as a day to buyback some more stock if the lowered stock price had anything to do with people who don't know shit about the deal and true value to the company in the future.
Give it a rest SolipsismX.  flat out lying about what I said is not helping your desire to appear open minded and fair. You are welcome to quote and post where I said what you claim and if not you by you, then anyone else is welcome to review what I said for themselves. btw, need more sandbags or are you ready to start picking out condiments to go with that crow?  You have pretty much done a 180 from where you started about this can not possibly true because YOU and anyone...
 Let me make this clear. Feel free to give your opinion and SWAGs.  I for one am not interested in debating with opinion and generating scientific wild ass guesses out of my butt.  So please... proceed and ignore me.  Hope you find what you are looking for from this forum through this approach and are satisfied with it.
exactly! we finally agree. This is a common phrase that one use's when you are being asked to provide an accurate number when in fact you have no freaking clue or accurate information which will lead you with any hope to even come close.