or Connect

Posts by snova

powerful and emmotional. well done. This would make for a great ad.
I bet the National Center for Public Policy Research (NCPPR) is going ape shit over this.   Eat it. 
I think that for Apple it would be in bad taste and counterproductive to highlight its environmental aspirations and do competitive mud slinging in the same sentence.  Apple's customers are smarter than you think and don't need some things spelled out to come to the conclusion you are wanting. When you are trying to distance yourself from the competition and show a leadership role in the industry, you don't need (or want for that matter) to directly draw your potential...
Goto Fail, GnuTLS, HeartBleed.   Now isn't the best time to push this. 
wonder if this will make the news and TV ads tomorrow, since it is "Earth Day".
did you care that text covers up her face? something tells me if it was a photo of Jobs or Ive, that wouldn't have happened.
remember when Google offered "Search" for your PC to replace Windows Explorer search because it was awful?  What were we thinking?!@$@?%!%$?!  I'm sure someone at Google got a woody over that idea. -do no evil.  OMG
I bet Ive is the type of guy who wears a Tux upon request for his wife, to complement her for the time she spends getting dressed up to look pretty.  I doubt he wears one to impressive anyone in isolation.
I just assume it was already a well greased machine and that the money will filter down to all parties involved.
Apple should just switch to paying NSA for search and their eBook troubles will also magically go away.   I see this is killing two birds with one stone.