or Connect

Posts by snova

sorry if I am being dense here, but I  honestly do not understand your comment as a response to my inclusion to the  definition of editorial.  Since I don't see how the inclusion of the definition of editorial, "missing the point" of defining what an editorial is, I am going to assume this was offensive somehow.  Did my inclusion of the definition somehow offend you? It was not supposed to offend nor was I  doing it to provoke an argument with you. Quite the opposite,...
stone tablets?
ed·i·to·ri·al        [ed-i-tawr-ee-uhl, -tohr-]  Show IPA noun 1. an article in a newspaper or other periodical presenting the opinion of the publisher, editor, or editors. 2. a statement broadcast on radio or television that presents the opinion of the owner, manager, or the like, of the station orchannel. 3. something regarded as resembling such an article or statement,as a lengthy, dogmatic utterance.
poster "hmm", I'm curious. My browser show a BLUE box with the word "Editorial" just before the title "Apple's failure to pay for favorable media coverage flies in the face of Samsung's payola". Does your's show something different? I ask because something seem to be coming over  very different when some others reading it and what their expectations are when they do read it. I see this description "Editorial" and take it for it is.  An Editorial .  I read what you wrote...
that's weird. I was the first one to read and comment to this thread. Yet,  I had no major problems understanding it or  issue with the link. Either its just me or they are very quick to fix things.
thus, I said what I did in the first post.   This Netflix vs the Verizon/Comcast/ATT fiasco has got to be resolved better than this. What a bunch of crooks. 
A useful feature would be speed test to content providers.  
exactly!!! lets be practical about this. 
time to raise the bounty.   we need dirt.
Benjamin Frost,don't waste your time.  Some people only come to fan sites with unpopular statements for debate purposes. For that to happen at AI,  they need be negative about Apple. I'm sure they have accounts on Android fan sites and are negative about Android there as well. They live for debate regardless of their position. It just has to be in opposition of popular belief on the fan site.  Just hit the "Block Member" button, if they annoy you. Don't try to fix them,...