or Connect

Posts by snova

Good to see Apple staying loyal to its roots.   Increased salaries for the industry as a whole on the west coast doesn't hurt either. ;-)
Quite sure your position on the police changes based on what effort the police are performing. For example, on gun control efforts. i dare you to say I am wrong. lol.
let me guess the next step, take all the US citizens who have infectious deceases without insurance and dump them over the border.  Right?  And when that does not work we will send rockets to Mars to leave behind all sickly people on this planet  and its resources that we have spent years exploiting to our own benefit without regard for anyone else (including ourselves) until we can no longer live on it anymore.  Why? because its their problem.   I just want to know one...
Back to this island mentality. What about all the countless other infectious we have had. Heck even the common flu kills people every year. Kids and the elderly. We are all connected. No islands, sorry.
Unfortunately if you have health insurance, it's your problem too. Who do you think pays ultimately for uninsured visits to the ER? As much as we like to think that we are our own island, we are not. This is why social services are more popular in the cities than the country side. It more apparent that we are all interrelated in our society and economy. What goes around comes around. From collapse of the real estate market to spread of diseases like Ebola. No insurance...
Jeb Bush:  "My brother recommended that I get this here Apple Watch to use the internets. Its an amazing doohickey!  But I refuse to pay for AppleCare."
I think you have some good points here.. but I think you are throwing a large net here over wealth. I don't think it is about how much money you have.  Some people just don't believe in the funding of any public system no matter if they are rich or poor.  Healthcare, education, police, fire.... oh except the military of course. Which I always found to be weird.
Siri, spotlight. does not matter. search is search and good for competition.
it would be interesting if that happened.  Partnership might be best for both parties.  All the best to Mr. Musk 
lol.    Come to think of it my 2013 15" rMBP was packaged the same way.