or Connect

Posts by macminiwii

Good luck with that.
That may be true. I think they could have shown the lock screen or put a Flower or any picture on the screen. You know they could have used the white iPhone to compare with.
They are only showing a small section of the iPhone and with the screen off. I guess they don't want people to compare the Retina Display vs their HD screen. Its funny how the GS III has more visible phone showing and the iPhone is cropped more.  
That's what I was thinking. And if it was stolen why bother fixing a flat? LOL   "Police allege that Howard popped two of the tires on the BMW. After the burglary took place, he reportedly changed one tire near the store, while the other flat was allegedly addressed with a stolen can of Fix-A-Flat from a nearby 7-11. Howard, however, reportedly failed to repair the flat tires on his vehicle, and the BMW was abandoned about a mile from the Temecula Apple Store."   Now the...
+1  or metro turn by turn
Which was probably right across the street. LOL Just for laughs.
I don't think the car was stolen. The nut came back for the license plate. LOL    "The suspect was apprehended by the Riverside Sheriff's Office when he returned to the scene of the crime in an apparent effort to retrieve the front license plate that came off his vehicle."
Yay my mac mini can live again.
      Originally Posted by DrDoppio  Could it be because consumers pay their salaries?         Could it be because countries want to balance their budget on Apples back?  Whats in your wallet? 
I hope they don't come to Dallas,TX. I don't want to pay taxes on my online purchases.